Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like they both love to sunbathe outside lol!

maybe if u water me i will get more fur on my back!

*yawwwwwn*! im so tiyed

i wubs the herb pool (thank god there was no water in it this time...)

this is gweat!

??? LOL....

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Too cute! I love the pic of Dex on his back and KC makes me want to get another chi, she's just beautiful. I can't believe she's 1 already! I remember when you brought her home! Can't wait till my two have a garden to sunbathe in.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fab pics as ever Pidge. X
thanks lisa!

Too cute! I love the pic of Dex on his back and KC makes me want to get another chi, she's just beautiful. I can't believe she's 1 already! I remember when you brought her home! Can't wait till my two have a garden to sunbathe in.
its lots of fun! altho i think the next house were movin to we're gonna stay away from big yards from now on, might have to scale down for comfort lol but still it is fun! im so glad the herb pool didnt have poop in it LMAO

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
It amazes me with these little guys and the sun. It was in the 90s here yesterday and mine plopped down in the sun outside! Great pictures. Hope KC had a great birthday too!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Such cuties!
Paris, that yawn picture is sooooo pretty, really shows off KC's stunning thick
lion like coat! She's grown into such a beauty....from a little cutie to a beauty. :)

I hope sexy Dexy is doing well. Kisses to both your babies.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
They are really precious, Pidge, Paris, Sugar... I love your pictures, especially all the cute faces and expressions of KC that you get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts