Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Sunday everyone!!! We finally have sunshine and decent weather, woohoo!! What better way to celebrate than with bully sticks, beef trachea, chicken necks, and lamb ears?????

Hoping to get out to Chicago later with the pups for some shopping and walkies! :)

Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Chew time, yeah!!!!

Best friends!!

My big man Mojo!!

Hurry mom! I wanna chew!

Mimi practicing for doggie Vogue, haha

Soaking up some sun!

Will dance for food!

My angel Lola snuggled in her cuddle cup!

Get in my belly chicken neck!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sisters!

Mmmmmm bully sticks!!

Lola enjoying her favorite chew, beef trachea!

Just cleaning my toofers!

Can we please go outside now?

We got our new doggie tag from Love Frankie and Lola on etsy and it is beyond perfect! It even came wrapped in a fleece packaging with cleaning cloth, business card, thank you card, and post-its!

Finally found a large flower SL slider for Mimi's new collar! They dont make them anymore! :(

My favorite pic!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cute pics! I have that exact tag on my faves list on etsy!

Thank you!! I wanted the rumor but she said it's too big for a 4lb dog so I bought a different one (embellished heart) with the same background as the rumor. She surprised me by adding the skull!! Highly recommended if u don't need it right away, took 4 weeks!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thank you!! I wanted the rumor but she said it's too big for a 4lb dog so I bought a different one (embellished heart) with the same background as the rumor. She surprised me by adding the skull!! Highly recommended if u don't need it right away, took 4 weeks!!

She couldn't make a smaller version? And it looks nice in the picture. I liked the skull one too! That's on my faves list as well. Is it worth the price? Cause that would be the most ice ever spent on a tag lol. And thanks for the heads up on shipping!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Saw those sliders on ebay too. Was wondering why do many showed up in there all of a sudden. Braxi has that cheetah collar we got on ebay back in December for $20. Gotta love ebay 😊

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She couldn't make a smaller version? And it looks nice in the picture. I liked the skull one too! That's on my faves list as well. Is it worth the price? Cause that would be the most ice ever spent on a tag lol. And thanks for the heads up on shipping!

No! I asked her but she said the heart and skull wouldn't fit on a smaller tag but now at least she does have a skull/heart option. I wanna get one for Lola too but she is pricey compared to other tags. Mimi needs a sturdy tag, Rosa from misc metals made one for her with a heart and key, I think she ate the key the 1st day. Lol. She's nuts!

·
Registered
931 Posts

Jeeze I'm still working on getting a fancy schmancy harness for my girl! :laughing6: That really is a ✨✨stunning✨✨ tag!

All the pictures are beautiful, Zorana, your kids definitely live the high life (and look 🎶fabulous🎶 whilst doing it!) :happynails: We had the same idea this weekend!
Everybody got pigs feet, but Ponyo is the cutest so she got most of the pics. This one's my favorite!

:toothy4::toothy4::toothy4:Happy Spring! :toothy4::toothy4::toothy4:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Jeeze I'm still working on getting a fancy schmancy harness for my girl! :laughing6: That really is a ✨✨stunning✨✨ tag!

All the pictures are beautiful, Zorana, your kids definitely live the high life (and look 🎶fabulous🎶 whilst doing it!) :happynails: We had the same idea this weekend!

Everybody got pigs feet, but Ponyo is the cutest so she got most of the pics. This one's my favorite!

Can't wait to see Ponyo rocking her Susan Lanci!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Can't wait to see Ponyo rocking her Susan Lanci!

Thanks, Meoshia! Me and my husband (not even begrudgingly) are very excited to see her in it! I plan on making a video of her FLYING around! :laughing6: I've never bought a harness online before, Ponyo's Girth is 11.5" and so I ordered the XS for a girth of 10"-12" in Susan Lanci... hopefully it's snug enough. Do you have any Tinkie Harnesses?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Haha thanks!! I think most of our dogs live better than we do!! Lol.
Ponyo looks like a doll chewing her treat. I simply adore that you paint her nails! I paint Lola's too! Mimi's paw fur is too long. :(

I'm excited to see her harness!! Yay!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Meoshia! Me and my husband (not even begrudgingly) are very excited to see her in it! I plan on making a video of her FLYING around! :laughing6: I've never bought a harness online before, Ponyo's Girth is 11.5" and so I ordered the XS for a girth of 10"-12" in Susan Lanci... hopefully it's snug enough. Do you have any Tinkie Harnesses?
The tinkie harnesses are adjustable so I think that it should fit. Leo has a 12" chest and lolas is 12-12.5" depending on the season (lol) and they wear xs step in by SL.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

Zorana may be more the expert on the harnesses. I also ordered 2 nouveau bow harnesses for Ava and Brax a few wks ago. Brax has 11.5" girth and she's 4.4 lbs and 9" L. I can't wait to get them. It's been forever!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOVE all the pics! I love seeing all your babies. The tag is gorgeous! Odie wishes that she could come over and sunbathe with your crew. Lola looks so comfy all snuggled up! Btw, I love your nails too!

Thank you love!! I always love seeing Odessa too! Ummmm you can overnight her here, we don't mind!!
The tag was definitely worth the wait, I was so happy to see she added a skull surprise.
Yesterday was mani/pedi day, wanted to show u the design they did although it's quite boring compared to what I usually do:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Haha thanks!! I think most of our dogs live better than we do!! Lol.
Ponyo looks like a doll chewing her treat. I simply adore that you paint her nails! I paint Lola's too! Mimi's paw fur is too long. :(

I'm excited to see her harness!! Yay!

I was soooo excited to get a little girly dog with short hair so I could do that! My cocker may be a girly girly (or was when she was younger: see below) but I could never do her nails!

She's gotten a bit older now, and she's not keen on coming to the grooming shop anymore and getting pampered. She's just into napping and eating now :laughing6:
(I think the picture below is her most unflattering LOL! Right before her last groom. I won't tell her if you don't!)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I have a couple of Tinkie harnesses Maddie. They are for Lily. I have an xs also, her girth is 10 1/2'inces. It will fit her great. You are going to love it.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Thank you love!! I always love seeing Odessa too! Ummmm you can overnight her here, we don't mind!!
The tag was definitely worth the wait, I was so happy to see she added a skull surprise.
Yesterday was mani/pedi day, wanted to show u the design they did although it's quite boring compared to what I usually do:

Gorgeous manicure Zorana, the color and design are FAB!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts