Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She doesn't get to go out much in the backyard anymore (none of them do) because of the Hawks. It had been awhile, so I let her play for about 10 minutes. She had a blast! :)

She's 24 weeks old today! :p

And one of Gia. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh it looks like she was having a ball! Stinkin' hawks ruin all the fun :mad:

I'm glad they got to have a romp though, they are all so lovely!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Teresa, Jade is so stinkin cute! Look at her Run!
I wish we had a fenced in yard. Frankie and Ben can never go outside unless they are on leash.
Jade and Gia look like they are loving it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh it looks like she was having a ball! Stinkin' hawks ruin all the fun :mad:

I'm glad they got to have a romp though, they are all so lovely!
Thank you. :) Yes, those Hawks are a nuisance!

She looks like she loves being outdoors....:p I can't wait to move out of the desert and get up north to Washington state so my girls can go out and play in grass!!:D
Thank you. :) She absolutely loves it! I bet your girls will be in hog heaven getting to run outside.

Oh Teresa, Jade is so stinkin cute! Look at her Run!
I wish we had a fenced in yard. Frankie and Ben can never go outside unless they are on leash.
Jade and Gia look like they are loving it.
Thank you Pam. :) She is really going, isn't she! It is the most hilarious thing to watch her run. :lol:

I put my fence up last Summer for the pups, but the darn Hawks are ruining everything!

All so cute! I love the pictures of Jade running. She looks like she is hopping.
Thank you. :) When she runs it does appear she is hopping. Her little legs are so short and tiny. It is so funny to watch her. She can go pretty fast too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is such a ball of energy! You can see how much she enjoyed it from the photos! I love Jade!!!
Thank you. :) Oh yeah, she is full of energy! She wears herself out everyday running and playing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ladies! They had a blast out there! So much fun running around chasing each other. :)

Her legs are getting longer finally. They are the length of my pointing finger now. Yay for growing legs! :lol: She's a little over 4 inches tall now. :D Grow baby, grow!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh Teresa, look at her go! It's if they save up all of their energy for a romp outside. Little Jade finally looks like she's getting a teenie bit leggier. It seems all of a sudden they start looking less puppyish like you mentioned, but I don't think we see it as much in our own since we are with them 24/7 but I can see it in pics. She is s cute as a button. And love seeing her and little Gia playing!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhhh Teresa, look at her go! It's if they save up all of their energy for a romp outside. Little Jade finally looks like she's getting a teenie bit leggier. It seems all of a sudden they start looking less puppyish like you mentioned, but I don't think we see it as much in our own since we are with them 24/7 but I can see it in pics. She is s cute as a button. And love seeing her and little Gia playing!

Lori
She was really pickin' em' up and puttin' em' down, wasn't she!?! :lol: Oh yeah, she is getting a bit leggier. That’s where what small amount of growth she has done has gone. To her legs. :lol: I'll take whatever I can get from her. I agree 100% about them losing that "puppy look." Even as teeny as Jade is her face has matured. The way I can tell is by going back to their younger pics. :)

It's so cute to watch her and Gia play. They really work each other over. They are my most energetic of the 4. Lexie gets in there and plays with em' too, but she is just so mellow. Now Chance, since he has been neutered, he just wants to sleep. I try to find things daily that he likes to do so he'll get up and romp around.

And please post some pics of your girls playing soon. I love to see the action/play shots as well. :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
your grass is so different then ours it sucks that they cant go outside because of the Hawks But i Understand i Can't take them outside at brads mom at all the Hawks are always watching

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Look at her little tongue hanging out. What a doll. Mine love, love, love the outside. They adore 10 minutes and it wears them out pretty well. Those darn hawks are a problem over here also Teresa. Drives me mad. She is a 1 lb. bundle of "fun"!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Awww, it looks like baby Jade had a great time running around outside.

Knock on wood, we haven't seen a hawk over here yet (although I used to see them in our old town). We still supervise the chis 100% outside, though.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your grass is so different then ours it sucks that they cant go outside because of the Hawks But i Understand i Can't take them outside at brads mom at all the Hawks are always watching
What kind of grass do you guys have? Those darn Hawks make me so mad!

Look at her little tongue hanging out. What a doll. Mine love, love, love the outside. They adore 10 minutes and it wears them out pretty well. Those darn hawks are a problem over here also Teresa. Drives me mad. She is a 1 lb. bundle of "fun"!!!
Thank you Robin. :) They just adore outside fun, don't they!?! Nothing better than fresh air and grass to run in. Those dang Hawks!!! Gr!

awwwww glad she got her 10 min fun those stupid hawks she looks like she had fun x
Yeah, I think she was happy with 10 minutes. She would probably had rather had 20, but those Hawks! Darnit!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww, it looks like baby Jade had a great time running around outside.

Knock on wood, we haven't seen a hawk over here yet (although I used to see them in our old town). We still supervise the chis 100% outside, though.
She had a blast! Run, run, run, and run some more. :lol: She gets so excited I worry that she will run head on into a tree. Crazy little girl! :lol:

These Hawks have me in a frazzle. Awhile back one soared just over my head diving in. I about freaked! It's always better to supervise them outside, I agree, you just never know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts