Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:Happy Sunday CP!:wave:

We are incredibly happy with our playgroup. It was only Ponyo's second day and she found another chihuahua that matched her energy level and play! If you want to see pictures of summer love, they're in another pictures thread. :love3:

Ponyo met Renee, a young girl coming to playgroup to get over her fear of dogs after an attack, too.

Renee was our special friend.

Here's Ponyo's crush Bubba and his owner, Dave.

Ponyo & Aja (pronounce "Asia" tyvm)

They were stuck to eachother!

:icescream:Have A Great Week!:icescream:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww that seems like a great playgroup, I love the pictures. And it's nice that Ponyo met another chihuahua similar to her! The pictures with the little girl are very sweet too. Nothing better than a tiny chihuahua to help someone afraid of dogs. ;)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'm glad you found your play group. This looks very much like the dog parks around us. Is that where this is? Do they separate the bigs from the littles? Ponyo is adorable, love your pictures!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
What a good little therapy dog. That first picture is soooo adorable.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad you found your play group. This looks very much like the dog parks around us. Is that where this is? Do they separate the bigs from the littles? Ponyo is adorable, love your pictures!
Yes!

In my intermediate experiences with dog parks, this one is awesome! They do host the group in a "littles only" pen (30 lbs or under.)

I'll try to post only the really amazing pics from now on, or as I'll call them, the Pidgey quality shots :laughin6: Because I could just take pictures of them all day!!!

Thanks for being happy for us, guys. Me and Ponyo wouldn't be so close without this lovely, wonderful forum.

·
Registered
960 Posts
It looks soo much fun, I am looking for a small dogs playgroup here but the dog parks are terrible here - little more than dirt filled pens :( I am so pleased you have such a fabulous place to go.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts