Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG! How adorable...... contentment in a picture......
Thank you Jan! :) Now they are up ready to go sniff the back yard. :lol:

they are so very sweet!
i love the pictures you post :)
thanks for sharing.
Thank you Therese! :) I just love these sweet babies! They truly make my heart happy. :love7: I so much enjoy sharing the pics with you guys. :daisy: And I'm glad you all enjoy them!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Such adorable Sunday morning pics. One of my absolute favorite things, wee chi babies cuddling in their blankets! Awww. Thanks for sharing them, T. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Such adorable Sunday morning pics. One of my absolute favorite things, wee chi babies cuddling in their blankets! Awww. Thanks for sharing them, T. :)
You are so welcome Paula, and thank you! :) They adore their blankets and beds. Next best thing to Mama or Granny's laps. :D I better go take them outside to adventure the back yard before they give me the evil eye. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwww...those pictures are precious:)
Thank you Amber! :)

Awwww how sweet are they? I always love looking at your pics. You have wonderful, beautiful and cozy bedding all the time. They are angels.
Thank you Pam! :) I enjoy sharing the pics with you all. I can get a bit picture happy, but I can't help myself. :lol:

I have so many beds and blankets for them. I'm not sure, but I think I have a dog bed and blanket obsession. Do they have group sessions for that? :lol: :wink:

I have a new bed coming Tuesday. :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I kiss your nose Chancey.. I love the way your dogs burrow.. Daisy tends to dig as if she's gonna burrow but never gets under the blanket

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it's called "Dog beds anonymous" LOL
:lol: I better try that! :lol:

I kiss your nose Chancey.. I love the way your dogs burrow.. Daisy tends to dig as if she's gonna burrow but never gets under the blanket
I kizz you nose back Daisy. :D Maybe we can kizz too. :p

Mine are major burrowers! They stay under blankies all day. They just stick their lil noses under the edge, and scoot right under. :lol:

What beautiful sleeping chi's. They look so cuddly. :)
Thank you Lisa! :)

Aww bless how adorable !!! I lvoe the both! Glad you wrote names because i wouldnt tell who was who! lol
Thank you Robyn! :) It's very easy to tell them apart in person.

How sweet - I love it when they snuggle in their blankies. :)
Thank you Susan! And heyyyyyy girl! How are you? How are Max & Dottie? I hope everyone is well. Hugs sent you guys way!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts