Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends!!! We have missed you guys! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been super busy with the wedding right around the corner but snapped a couple of pictures of my babies tonight. We had our usual Sunday night baths, fur trims and chew chews!!
Hope you all are doing well!

My little love bug Leo

I think he finds the placemats really comfy???

My monkey Mimi!!

Hanging out w some of her toys in the Pei pod

Making a run for it!!

Mmmm curly chew chews!!

Lola is loving her chew tonight which is rare!

I went to finish my wedding registry gifts at the mall and stumbled upon this little shop called Love Sac that specializes in modular couches and plush bean bag chairs when I saw this adorable puppy "Nooter!" And there was a female named "Spayed," who are stuffed with blankets in their bellies! i thought they were so cute, I bought one for the chis!

Premium Member
Awwwww the long coats are looking furrylicious!! Lol... Love the Pei pod. I wanted one so bad when Fab had them, but wasn't shopping much back then. I stumbled across some really gorgeous ones not that long ago. But wasn't sure if it's the same brand. I'll try and find a pic. That toy is so cute! Love all of the pics馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yes they are looking furrylicious! They haven't had a bath in a few weeks so they were overdue. I think I got mine from fab.com, but to be honest they never really use it. I keep it in our room to hold toys and stack dog clothed on, lol. Wish they liked it more!
Leo is in love with Nooder, it's so funny.

Premium Member
Haha yes they are looking furrylicious! They haven't had a bath in a few weeks so they were overdue. I think I got mine from fab.com, but to be honest they never really use it. I keep it in our room to hold toys and stack dog clothed on, lol. Wish they liked it more!
Leo is in love with Nooder, it's so funny.

Well atleast it's getting used for something, and matches the decor of your room. I like those pods. I also like the hip doggie pop up tent too. But not crazy bout the color. Think they have a few left at two Boston's. Leo's leg fur is so long! Never seen anything quite like it. He's a cutie馃槉

Registered
Hi, the pups are all looking gorgeous as usual, I just wanted to say though that I recently heard a horror story about the pei pods, not sure where I read it, it might even have been on here. The pod somehow tipped over and the dog was caught inside and unfortunately suffocated, very sad story. I'm sure you are super cautious with your kids but wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't mention it to you. xx

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well atleast it's getting used for something, and matches the decor of your room. I like those pods. I also like the hip doggie pop up tent too. But not crazy bout the color. Think they have a few left at two Boston's. Leo's leg fur is so long! Never seen anything quite like it. He's a cutie馃槉
Show me the ones you found, the newer ones, I wanna see! I bought a hip doggie pop-up knock off from petsmart online for $20 but it may be slightly smaller, I have to find a picture. His leg fur is long! And I just trimmed his paws before I took his picture, lol

Here it is:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet little clean babies!!! Nothing like them. :D That stuffed dog is completely adorable!! I want one!!!!!
Thanks Tina! Loving sniffing them after a bath, haha! Leo was waiting for me in the guest bathroom after his bath sitting on the rug for his favorite part, blow dry!!!!!
Nooder is so cute, I just love him! He matches my living room decor so gets used as a throw pillow!
Www.lovesac.com

Premium Member
Show me the ones you found, the newer ones, I wanna see! I bought a hip doggie pop-up knock off from petsmart online for $20 but it may be slightly smaller, I have to find a picture. His leg fur is long! And I just trimmed his paws before I took his picture, lol

Here it is:

That ones cute too. At least the colors are more neutral. I can't find individual pics. But here they are. My fave is the cheetah print. Bitch New York and DC has them
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408368018.708491.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408368030.607184.jpg

Registered
Aww Leo is such a little bear! Your crew are looking beautious as always. Hope wedding prep is going well lovely!

I still find it funny how sometimes they just take to one toy so intensely! Basils favourite toy was such from the minute I bought it in the door a year ago - it is a rubber pig, called pig. It's such an unremarkable toy but its his favourite!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, the pups are all looking gorgeous as usual, I just wanted to say though that I recently heard a horror story about the pei pods, not sure where I read it, it might even have been on here. The pod somehow tipped over and the dog was caught inside and unfortunately suffocated, very sad story. I'm sure you are super cautious with your kids but wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't mention it to you. xx
Thanks Lisa! Omg that is awful!! Thank u for telling me, they only go in every so often but always supervised! You can never be too careful though!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Aww Leo is such a little bear! Your crew are looking beautious as always. Hope wedding prep is going well lovely!

I still find it funny how sometimes they just take to one toy so intensely! Basils favourite toy was such from the minute I bought it in the door a year ago - it is a rubber pig, called pig. It's such an unremarkable toy but its his favourite!
Thanks Jemma!! Mimi loves the small tiny toys, we have one of these toys that's a soft water jug with a bumblebee, lady bug, and catapillar, she carries those bugs all around with her!!

Wedding planning is going good!! Less than 2 months to go!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts