Discussion Starter #1
so we took the playpen to the park that day

what's these humans up to?

whys he in my pen O_O

i was a victim today :(

i was just sitting there looking cute

and then it happened! :foxes15:

my mommy's friend took a closeup of me ^_^

hehe that was sucha long day at the park. couldn't walk dexter much because we were playing frisbee but the playpen really came in handy under the shade and all :daisy:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
looks like everyone had a great time.
love the pic of someone in dexter's playpen!
that really lets you know how big it is...
humungus is right :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Dexter's playpen is HUGE! Does he like it in there?
I love your quotes with your pictures. It makes me laugh:).
Dexter looks adorable in his close up picture. He seems to have such a personality. I bet he is a bundle of fun.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Nice close up. Looks like a fun day.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
SO cute great photos of Dexter... the playpen looks awesome- nice and big!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love seeing pics of Dexter...that last one is a heart melter! His playpen is massive! I was looking at the same one but I didn't know how big they really were until I saw your pics! I think that will be perfect for when I go back to work. It will keep the wee ones out of trouble!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love seeing pics of Dexter...that last one is a heart melter! His playpen is massive! I was looking at the same one but I didn't know how big they really were until I saw your pics! I think that will be perfect for when I go back to work. It will keep the wee ones out of trouble!
thanks! yes this is the bigger version though. it's not that much bigger than the smaller one :p plenty of space to run around/nap/pee
and yes dexter does like the playpen, i thought he was going to be scared of it since it was so big compared to him but he got used to it pretty quick when i threw treats and his toys, blankets. the only complain i have about it is that the mat isn't soft, so i recommend a blanket of some sort to be in there with them unless your putting this on a carpet floor :p it also comes with pegs too when u wanna stick it on the floor outside but it wasn't necessary for me :daisy: it also has pockets on the sides where u can store some of his things as well and it folds up very nicely into the bag it comes with.

thanks everyone for the replies! hehe yes i'm jealous of that last shot though, since i didn't take it :( gotta love the sunny days since u can take the dogs out but when it's too sunny it's hard to see the results of the pictures when u have just taken them:coolwink:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
question...how do i put a pitapata ticker on my page? I figured I would finally ask someone. Thanks!
lol. you make the pitapata and then when it's done it'll give u a "code" and that code u copy and paste it and click "user cp" in here and then in there u stick it in "edit signature" :cool:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
So the playpen is holding up well? The girls are so rough with their pee pads that I wanted to see how well yours held up before placing an order. How easy was it to take to the park? How easy is it to clean?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe its very easy to take to the park. its a foldable playpen and the bottom mat comes off to clean or whatnot and also the top mesh. he scratches in there quite a bit to play around but its holding up quite well ;) the only part is taking all his toys out of the pen and emptying it on the floor when i wanna take it somehwere hehehe

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi

Love the photos in the park. Looks like you had a great time and the playpen came in useful, even if only for humans.
Looking forward to trying mine out on Sunday when we pick Merlin up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts