Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Pam,
The pics are just wonderful! I dearly love seeing a chi pack, and yours is so very special.. Everyone looks so healthy, happy and content, they have such a great mom!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Deb, I appreciate it. I think they are all pretty special, too.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet they all are so sweet.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Pam they all look fantastic. Poor Isis, it must be rough on you everytime you get a newbie, not yet spayed yet...

What a busy looking bunch they are...too adorable

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I love my dogs so much. It amazes me the way they are all so different yet still concidered chihuahuas. And none of them are anyway near standard. lol But they are so much a part of me now.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yanno Pam,
I was just looking around me a few minutes ago.. I have long ones, short ones; long legged and short legged; short muzzles and long muzzles; short coats and a long coat; eyes that are black, brown, and green. There are 5 pounders, 6 pounders, and 8 pounders...but they all have this in common...typical "chi personality" and a heart as big as the sky. I have never felt more loved than when I look around this room and see these awesome little critters looking back at me! We are so blessed to have them in our lives, and I wouldn't trade a one of them for anything.. Just wanted to tell you that I know exactly how you feel.. Deb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts