Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
gorgeous chihuahuas...so nice to see them again..of course Leila is one of my all time favs, so I can never see her enough ....

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
CHeryl, where in the world have you been! lol We've been looking all over for you. Thanks for the pics..I love the one where Finn is licking is lips and Leila is just like cmon I'm so hottttt!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's Finny!!!!!! I posted a few days ago that I was missing his little smunchie smoochable face. Your babies are so very cute.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CHeryl, where in the world have you been! lol We've been looking all over for you. Thanks for the pics..I love the one where Finn is licking is lips and Leila is just like cmon I'm so hottttt!
Haha, i've been preoccupied. lol I will try to do better. ;) I miss everyone here so much and all the precious chi pics!!

So cute! I love outdoor pics. They look so hot, but happy!
Thank you! It is hot out today :)
It's Finny!!!!!! I posted a few days ago that I was missing his little smunchie smoochable face. Your babies are so very cute.
Aw thanks!! I am glad to be back :)

Both are beautiful but I'm parshal to the long coat,and let me tell you,Finn is adorable! I love the colors and all that hair!! How old is finn?
Thanks!! Finn is 1 year old (april) and yes chocolate and white.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
My pups agree, it is too warm and humid outside right now... They just want to be inside! Finn's coat is just beautiful, it has grown so much!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
FINALLY, WOMAN!! I've been waiting for these!!! I know Roxy and Finn are meant to be... that one picture is EXACTLY how her face looks all the time too!! LOL :) if you don't post more, ill have to demand that you text me pictures every day!!! :) so, get to posting!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts