Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
cute pictures, i have a question for you though- how do you like the buddy belt harness? i was considering those ones, still am, is it holding up well for you? Also any problems with it rubbing on their skin too hard because of it being leather?any review you have on them would be great!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You are so right, it does look beautiful! Draco looks like he enjoyed sunning himself. Very nice pictures. He's a cutie! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cute pictures, i have a question for you though- how do you like the buddy belt harness? i was considering those ones, still am, is it holding up well for you? Also any problems with it rubbing on their skin too hard because of it being leather?any review you have on them would be great!

I love this harness...it is very lightweight and the leather is soft enough that it does not irritate...it actually bows out a bit when they walk so it clears the leg joint completely. This is my favorite harness for walking because he can't wiggle out of it. The woman at the pet shop where I bought it uses it as a all the time collar on her chi. She said her dog has never had problems wearing it all the time, even to sleep. I have several different harness's for Draco and this is the one I use most of the time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts