Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a beautiful sunny morning it's been!! The parentals, the girls, and I decided to sit outside and enjoy the warm sunshine :daisy:

The Queen

Hey what's dad doing?

Also, a pic I took on Easter. You'll see my girls, and also a view of our house!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
You always know its nice outside when you find the chi sitting out there in the sun!!! Cute pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh they love the Sun, don't they! Beautiful!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wowwwww! look at all those easter eggs!!! i thought easter egg hunts are supposed to be hidden? LOL :D very cute!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh wow! look at all those eggs!!! :hello1:
Is that Britney checking traffic before crossing the street? :D
Yup! :D Actually, 2 ladies were walking by so she was "eyeing the prey" since she has a tendency to run after people.

are the 2 ADULT men picking up the Easter eggs??? lol
LOL, sorry. I should've been more descriptive; that was when the adults were laying Out the eggs for the kids.

wowwwww! look at all those easter eggs!!! i thought easter egg hunts are supposed to be hidden? LOL :D very cute!
Welllll, we could've hidden them under dog poop but I don't think they'd have been appealing to the kids LOL!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Great post..lovely pictures of the girls--they look to be supervising the Egg Hunt--don't they just ??

Your house looks just beautiful . You must be very happy there. Looks like you have a friendly neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gorgeous pics! And that certainly is one awesome easter hunt picture!!! I love your chi girls, I must say "the queen" is one of my all time favs on the board. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts