Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I went out and worked in my yard... I had to clean the front of the trailer... it was a mess under there... There was an extra gravel 5 inches deep under there. I raked it out and spread it in the drive... now we don't have to walk on dirt or mud... hehehehe but boy oh boy it was the worst job I have ever done.. It was so hard to bend down far enough and get enough down force on the rake.... my arms and back are killing me now.. I think i am going to go take one of those pain killers I have left from my surgery and go to bed... ehhehe

But oh my yard is looking wonderful...

still have some more work but alittle each time and it will be done soon.... I have the other half of the trailer to do... I think I will have Amanda help rake next time.. ehehhehe

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
:eek: OHHHH I have to do yard work tomorrow, my grass is WOW so high.We have had alot of rain and it has grown out of control. I am looking forward to it kinda lol to get out with the dogs and plant flowers :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have to mow grass thank god... Al the grass is down in the common areas so the manager here mows...

our yard is gravel(where the trailer is and the truck and car is...

We live at the bottom of a small hillside and I keep it cleaned up behind our trailer so I can look out and see the birds in the feeders and in the brid bath and I have someplace for my rocks and flowers(I have more rocks than flowers)

We have been here for 2 years now and I have the best hillside in the whole park... That's because I am the only one who does anything with it...

KJ, I'm glad to see your back here... How did the show go?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
It went well Dori thanks for asking. Samantha did not place this time but there is a local show in Blackfoot Idaho, in June we are getting ready for. :D I am so glad to be back!!!!!! I missed everyone so much!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Gadgets mom you will have to post pics of your pretty yard....Hope those aches and pains are a memory soon!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
You'll have to post some pictures. :)

We're still waiting for our builder to deliver and put down the grass. I had this beautiful well maintained yard and garden in Florida and now I'm starting from scratch again. :( I doubt I'll be doing much in the next couple months as my baby is due the end of June, but I suspect in the summer, I'll be pretty busy in the yard.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I take the lazy way - I pay the boy down the street to mow my yard. LOL - He just mowed this morning, and it is looking pretty good. We do need rain here in Florida though.

I enjoy planting flowers, etc. in the early spring, but when it starts to get really hot here, forget it. :lol: I love my air conditioning. :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank God for air conditioning... Last summer we were without air conditioning and when it gets hot here there is no excaping it...

This year we have air conditioning in the truck, car, and house..... I willl be in heaven.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
... Last summer we were without air conditioning and when it gets hot here there is no excaping it...

This year we have air conditioning in the truck, car, and house..... I willl be in heaven.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p :p
Not have air conditioning :!: :!: Now that is almost inhumane treatment. :lol: We have become so spoiled......Florida in the summer without a/c is almost unbearable.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is the way it is in southern Oregon...

We moved out of our trailer and moved into a friends trailer so we could sell ours and buy the one we have now which is bigger..

Our friends trailer was an older one without a/c and boy I was wishing we had it by the end of June last year....

NoahFL, I will take pictures of the yard as soon as I get it all cleaned up...

I still have to get my umbrella and chair cushions out of storage for the summer....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts