Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so awesome. Chloe went back to bed with my husband this morning. He said that she suddenly got up and ran out of the room so I followed her to the kitchen and she was at the back door ringing her poochie bells. I thought it was odd because she had just gone out to the potty about an hour earlier and was all set. I put her leash on and when I opened the back door, there was our 15 yr. old terrier!!! He must have snuck out behind me when I took the garbage out! :oops: Chloe just jumped all over him and came in, she never had to go out! He was quietly waiting at the door, poor guy. I'm SO thankful to Chloe because we live on a busy street and the driveway gate was open. Thank God he didn't wander. He was probably out about 10-15 min. Good thing she likes him! lol!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Good girl Chloe! And even better boy to your terrier, waiting by the door! Thats like my family's mix- she is so good! My biggest fear is Toby getting out on accident. 98% of the time he stays, but I am completely paranoid anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the terrier is a real love! My dear old guy. I'm super paranoid about the street too. He kind of ignores Chloe so I'm happy to see that she was worried and cares about him!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Reminds me of the time my guys started barking the house down in the middle of the night and it took us ages to get them to settle and we got angry with them that they wouldn't shut up. Then lo and behold the next morning we saw that someone had graffitied the back of our house just by the back door where they had been barking. Now we always get up if they bark at night just in case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts