Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received a package from our secret santa last week! Inside were these cute dog clothes hangers.

Mimi: Are these for me?

The blue ones are for Ecko's clothes and the Pink are for Mimi's clothes.

They look really good with the chi's clothes ^^.

Again, Ecko and Mimi would like to thank their SS for sending these super cute hangers. Sorry it took a while to post the pictures. I have just been so busy with school and work.

P.S. The box also had a note that says more to come ^^, which Ecko and Mimi are both very excited about!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Your secret santa knows you well. What a fantastic gift!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww beautiful hangers jay! :albino: lucky chis lucky lucky. i dont even hang mine own clothes lmao. i just stuff dexter's clothes in the cabinet :) cant wait to see what else is in store for you guys :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww beautiful hangers jay! :albino: lucky chis lucky lucky. i dont even hang mine own clothes lmao. i just stuff dexter's clothes in the cabinet :) cant wait to see what else is in store for you guys :D
o.0 Where do you put your clothes then? I dont think i've seen a picture of dexter in clothes, besides the bee costume.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
o.0 Where do you put your clothes then? I dont think i've seen a picture of dexter in clothes, besides the bee costume.
hehe u've missed a couple then ;) here this is easier.
when he was a pup

there! i try not to put too much clothes on him cuz he has balding spots...dont want them to get irritated :hello1:
sorry for all the pics LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol i bought those clothes not for looks...obviously haha :D except that santa suit he'll be wearig around xmas time hehe :D oh..that jacket is so warm!
Yes I remember seeing the post about the santa suit, just not not the others. Yeah that last jacket definitely looks warm. I think all the clothes are cute or I think Dexter makes them cute =p.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts