Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Zorana & I did a little exchange of doggie stuff, some harnesses for some
clothes. Sneaky little monkey that she is, sent me two extra clothing items.
I couldn't be happier with both the exchange and my extra surprises. Thank
you SO MUCH Zorana, you are a real sweetheart. :love2: Today we had a lot
of thunder, rain & lightning, so I'm sorry the pictures are so dark. I tried my
best, I really wanted you to see how well it all fits, how cute it looks and how
happy I am, take a looksy!

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

And here are the two extras, very kind & beautiful gifts. Hubby loves the
"cutie" top/dress, he said it was his favorite out of everything. Thank you Z!

tattoo tank

cutie top

THANK YOU Zorana!!! :daisy:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost forgot!!! I also bought a collar from Zorana, it's so so pretty! LOVE this so much!!! :love5:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks girls! I loooove the Wooflink hoodies too, those ruffles & bows are
too freaking cute. My pictures don't do them justice.

Yes Bella was very spoiled. I had Buddy Belts & Zorana had some of Mimi's
clothes so we did a little switch, it was so fun, I waited impatiently for this
package, like a little kid on Christmas. And the fact that Z generously added
gifts was just icing on the cake, very very cool of her! :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh my gosh Bella is such the little model. She takes gorgeous pictures! She looks beautiful in all the Wooflink items. She is my kind of girl too...she looks awesome in pink. I am going to send you two size medium Ruff Ruff items for Chanel!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, wow !!! Bella is so pretty and all the outfits look gorgeous on her.
I have the same wooflink hoodie ( the love love hoodie, the one that's white with the pink lace ) , for Minnie and Latte and its my favorite one . I also have the one called the My first hoodie ( the one with the pretty bow on the hood and the crown on the back part ) . I love all of them . Zorana has fantastic taste and that was so nice of her to put in extras. that little cutie dress is adorable too :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Ummmm I can't find the words to describe how much i love everything on her!! I'm not sure if it's the clothes I love or just Bella being a gorgeous model. I wish u had fb so u could post those on wooflink's page, they would love it.

I was kinda nervous about the size but it's perfect. Bella is such a good girl, posing in all her new clothes. I wish I could tell u which is my favorite but I can't! Lynda is right, pink is her color for sure. The collar just looks amazing too.

So happy you like everything. I got my package too! I'm gonna post it when Mimi's other package gets here next week. Love you.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
oh, wow !!! Bella is so pretty and all the outfits look gorgeous on her.
I have the same wooflink hoodie ( the love love hoodie, the one that's white with the pink lace ) , for Minnie and Latte and its my favorite one . I also have the one called the My first hoodie ( the one with the pretty bow on the hood and the crown on the back part ) . I love all of them . Zorana has fantastic taste and that was so nice of her to put in extras. that little cutie dress is adorable too :)
Just curious... what size in the Wooflink fits Minnie?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Aaww super cute. I love this forum everyone is so truly special. We all share and look out for one another. Now if the world outside could just mirror this.
Sweet bella looks stunning in all her new stuff. Absolutely love the zip up hoodie.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Just curious... what size in the Wooflink fits Minnie?
awww you have got to get your gorgeous girl Odessa some wooflink !
Minnie is usually a size 2 . but the hoodie called the " my first hoodie " , that's the one with the bow on the hood and the crown on the back... the material wasn't nice and stretchy like the " Love Love Hoodie ". ( that's the one that is white with the pink lace.... and it also comes in black and I loved it so much on Minnie and Latte that I got them one in each color ! ). so, the my first hoodie in size 2 didn't fit her but it fit my yorkie who is alittle smaller. but most things she wears from wooflink are a size 2

Latte is a size 1

1 - 20 of 30 Posts