Eva wants to help.

If Leah won't look I will.

Hey is that treats...

Forget the treats Leah took of with the toy. LOL

Thanks Nikki and Dexter. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Very nice presents Leah got from her Secret Valentine Dexter! i bought the same bone toy in pink for my girls from petsmart. i loved the teaser gifts too... that pretty harness vest :). They all look so cute checking everything out. what is that little pastel colored package on the bottom.. it reminds me of candy necklaces they used to have many years ago. lol.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww, sweeties! :love2:
There is my little fluff muffin Claude!
When are you sending him over?! I'm waiting here! :tongue:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
teehee! welcome! only a minute amount of people know my real name on here! bwa ha ha ha :lol: gotta love those nutridents! mmm chocolate :) and yes those are candy necklaces ; elaine!)
they just look so cute sniffin around the box:)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice presents Leah got from her Secret Valentine Dexter! i bought the same bone toy in pink for my girls from petsmart. i loved the teaser gifts too... that pretty harness vest :). They all look so cute checking everything out. what is that little pastel colored package on the bottom.. it reminds me of candy necklaces they used to have many years ago. lol.
You guessed right. It is a candy necklace.

What a nice surprise for them! They're
so inquisitive, intelligent dogs and attractive little
chi's too.
Sometimes too intelligent. :rolleyes:

Aww, sweeties! :love2:
There is my little fluff muffin Claude!
When are you sending him over?! I'm waiting here! :tongue:
I have a few new pics of him I need to post. You'll be waiting there is a line up of family and friends that call dibs too. :coolwink:

teehee! welcome! only a minute amount of people know my real name on here! bwa ha ha ha :lol: gotta love those nutridents! mmm chocolate :) and yes those are candy necklaces ; elaine!)
they just look so cute sniffin around the box:)
Sorry I hope you don't mind that I posted your name. Eva wanted to live in the box. Hehehe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts