Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris turned 14 weeks old today. She is so adorable (and no, I'm not biased :lol: ) and just loves to be held and babied. Here is her modeling her new couture. She wasn't happy with all the paparazzi!! :wink:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
She looks absolutely wonderful,she reminded me of the song 'thoroughly modern millie' ( old song) with the whole outfit on, its lovely :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
How pretty! That last pic is fantastic! I bought a cute harness/dress for Josie before I got her and just for the fun of it, I put it on her the other day. How'd that go? Well, she ended up walking out of it! It looked like she was stuck in a big potato sack! I can't wait for my baby to be able to play dress up! :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
She's so cute! I started to giggle, my 4 year old daughter came and asked me what and I showed her Paris. She said she is so cute with that hat on! :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She is absolutely stunning ! Picture perfect ! The pic of her with the hat on is just too cute for words !

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she looks a lil scared with her tail tucked between her legs - but that last pic is adorable
I know. I took photos as soon as I opened the package and put the outfit on her and she was not sure what was going on. She livened up after a few minutes and was running around the house in her new halter dress. I took the hat off of her.

she looks so tiny. Is she smaller than average, or is that just the way she looks in the pics?
Yes, she's small. She was 14 weeks old today and is 1 pound 7 ounces. I'm hoping she makes it to 4 pounds at least.

I JUST LOVE HER AND I LOVE THE LAST PIC I HOPE YOU DONTMIND I ADDED SOMETHING FOR HER SHES BEAUTIFUL
2pups622--I don't mind at all! In fact, do you mind me using that as my siggy (if someone can help me figure out how to do that)? Thanks so much for adding that to the photo!!

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
the last photo is absolutley to DIE for.. you should send it in to a local contest.. sears usually has a pet picture contest in thier photo shop once and a while..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts