Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching.............oh those chihuahuas!!!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sorry In canada it's not here

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
The girl Toni on there I no her she works in posh paws in chestnut she was the one who had the blue chi stolen from her garden but has her back now. She is a lovley girl.
Really want a pig lol but they just get to big.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just seen your post after posting mine lol! :rolleyes:

The lady helping the pigs was really sweet.

Makes you worry about backyard breeders though, wanting to create smaller and smaller dogs etc. :(

I wasnt too keen on the competition though, I like to see the Chi owners that are the opposite from a girly stereotype ;) I noticed the judges were also on another doggie programme, they own an English Bull Terrier which is just gorgeous

That shop in Florida OMG!!!!!!!!!! WOW

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
That was a cute Bully but I remember the owner from the other dog programme and I hated her (really wanted to punch her face in!!LOL):D.
Im hoping that to a certain extent the demand for teeny Chi's will go down when the health problems become more apparent.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
That was a cute Bully but I remember the owner from the other dog programme and I hated her (really wanted to punch her face in!!LOL):D.
Try actually meeting her - Shes even worse in person!!! I met her a couple of years ago at a dog show... Never again!

(Sorry!!!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts