Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you all think about last nights episode?

In the beginning I was actually happy that Matthew won the challenge and was merged back in... then by the end of the show I was like what the heckaroo? He is dumber than a bag of rocks! My dh and I were just shaking our heads during the tribal council...and then of course laughed at him going back to Redemption Island. And he voted for Steve.. :nhappy3:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I was likeing him till he came back into the game...he blew it when he told Rob what he was thinking about switching sides...I wanted to yell out umm hello its survivor you are supposed to lie cheat & backstab!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah, it's an old 80s thing - they were pretty decent but then they got hung up doing theme songs for those interminable "Rocky" movies (Eye of the Tiger, etc.) and they got lame. I guess that's our ancient history lesson for today ROFL!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha I didn't know it was a band either. :D Yea I can't BELIEVE he felt he needed to fess up to Rob. Did you notice the votes though? Amber would have had to of voted him out! Which is HILARIOUS! Some girlfriend huh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts