Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
WHAT?!?!?!? OMG Jen you just brightened my day!! :cheer: I had NO idea it would be on that soon, it just ended mid December. :lol:

Gooooooo Survivor!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think this will be an awesome season too with the one tribe living in luxury and the other not :lol: oh and the big most shocking thing ever to happen on survivor, whatever that is :foxes_207: :foxes_207:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hmmm, just read this thread - then saw an ad on TV for Survivor - it pays to have a snow day!! Can't wait for it to start - had no idea it would be on this early - they said spring... HEY!!! Hope that means we're going to have an early spring!!!!!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Hey guys, I made a Fantasy Survivor tribe for us. :D Basically what you do is join. Then you pick your MVP for the season. The person you think will last the longest. Every week you'll enter your picks for things like, who will be voted out. And you earn points. It's simple!! :)

Please join so I'm not alone! :lol: I joined one last year and didn't know anyone on it. It'd be fun if I could play with people I know. :cheer:

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/signup.asp

Once you register, I think you then join the tribe. The tribe is called "Chi Peeps" :)

If you have any problems let me know. :wink:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Not great :roll: :lol: There were several episodes where I forgot to make my picks. And then for some strange reason some of the other people I was playing with always got every single question right, so their scores were gigantic. They were from Morty's and I know they have spoilers going around there, so maybe that's what was going on? :dontknow:

I'm going to go make my picks. Did you see that you can change your MVP after the first show? That's cool because it's so hard to pick one when you don't know their personalities. :x :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i prefer two big tribes so i am hoping for that :D but i bet it will be four tiny tribes again.

that's good about changing the mvp because i just picked the big young guy but he could turn out to be terrible :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I don't think it is either. :lol: They had many awesome seasons where they hardly changed a thing, I don't see why they want to keep messing with it. :x

I really hope they don't do that again. :( It'll probably just end up with 2 strong players and a lame-o like last season. :lol: Well she wasn't a lame-o but they thought she was. :lol:

1 - 20 of 271 Posts