Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I dont watch much TV but hubby and I watched the first episode of Survivor last week. I thought is was pretty good... really cut throat :cool: and I Love Boston Rob!!

But do the contestants always have to strip down to their undies:confused:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I love Survivor!! Boston Rob is a fav of mine too. Im really not liking Phillip or Kristina so far also not a Russell fan..

In every season of survivor Ive seen which is all but the very first one they always strip down to their undies I think its a survivor requirement lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've always assumed it was due to the heat and the different challenges - they keep their warmer clothes for rain and such. But, I bet it's also encouraged. Gotta keep those ratings up!

Phillip has to go. I think I've finally found someone I like less than Russell!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I HATE Phillip!!! But he did make for an interesting tribal council :cool: those red, drooping undies...yuck!! He needs to keep his pants on....seriously.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
At least they are making it interesting this time with Redemption Island. I was just about to give up on them!

My pic so far is the little blonde - can't think of her name.

I never cared for Boston Rob, and I would love to hold Russell's head under water until he stops twitching...

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Can't believe you all like Rob!!?? I don't care for him & can't stand Russell, but I'm glad they're back as they make for a more interesting show!
If I was on Survivor, Boston Rob would be the 1st one I pick to hit the road! These peoples are stupid.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Phillip in his pink underwear AGAIN. guess we better get used to it.
It's not that I really love Boston Rob, it's just that I really hate Russell. lol

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Survivor rocks!!
Waiting to see who wins:Matt or Francesca
on redemption Island.
Funny how Boston Rob treats them all like idiots.
He & Russell are gonna bump heads Im sure!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phillip in his pink underwear AGAIN. guess we better get used to it.
It's not that I really love Boston Rob, it's just that I really hate Russell. lol
Exactly!!!!

I hate Russell. He thinks he knows it ALL :foxes15: I cant wait for him to find out someone else found the hidden immunity idol :D

It sucks what they did to Matt but I guess that is how they play the game. Phillip is such an azz kisser I cant stand it. He knows they are going to vote him off eventually.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I thought Matt blew it when he went over to give his congrats to the other team. I cant stand Phillip even more but thought it was funny when he was stalking that lil crab & the rest of the tribe was laughing..I love Boston Rob but dont think he or Russell deserve to win they have both been there before & didnt win so I think its unfair that they get another chance against people who have never played before. Im hoping Ralph wins..

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Exactly!!!!

I hate Russell. He thinks he knows it ALL :foxes15: I cant wait for him to find out someone else found the hidden immunity idol :D

It sucks what they did to Matt but I guess that is how they play the game. Phillip is such an azz kisser I cant stand it. He knows they are going to vote him off eventually.
Oh yeah, it's gonna be funny when he finds out someone else got to the hidden idol first. lol he thinks he is the idol king, can find it even wirhout a clue, but of course he got busted on trying to sneak the clue. haha

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ralph is the guy with the man sweater and overalls right :confused: The one who found the hidden immunity idol and faced off with Russell???? I hope he wins too.....everyone thinks he's stupid...especially Russell :coolwink:

Im sure Survivor is paying Rob and Russell to be on the show. They both know they cant win!

Yeah...Phillip stalking that crab.....how crazy was that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Survivor is my FAVORITE show!! I can't believe Russell would stand there and bold-face lie to Ralph when Ralph saw him take the clue!! I understanding lying is part of the game, but when you're found out, it's not right!!!
I can't believe how everyone sucks up to Boston Rob like he's such a hero!! Can't they see he's calling the shots!!
Phillip is soooo dramatic! He'll be voted off soon!
I can't wait til the next show---UGH!!!! I'm soooo addicted to this show! I would love to be on this show. I think the hardest part for me would be freezing at night & hairy armpits. lol
Who would love to be on this show & what do you think would be the hardest part for you?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So it appears Russell isnt as good as he "thinks" he is....LOL Russell is outa there:hello1: I LOVE how the tribe threw the challenge just so they could give him the boot :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts