Chihuahua People Forum banner

Susan Lanci colors and styles

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Jessicashield 
#1 ·
There are so many colors and styles is of Susan Lanci, would love to see what everyone else has! Here are some of ours.
Bow collars
Crystal rocks collars

Flower

Big bow

Twisted whiskers with large crystal

Daisy with crystals

Close up of Twisted Whiskers

Animal print

See less See more
#6 ·
I thought it would be fun for you to see styles and colors.....because of the light some look like the same colors but they are all different.
I really love the neuvou bow, but I. Will say I love all of them.
Lilly's pink animal print is a Tinky harness, I have had two for her, I don't recommend that style. The fit on the step in's are fantastic!
I also love the animal prints...fun to coordinate a color with each dog.

#11 ·
Aw wow I was really looking forward to seeing your SL collection, you have loads

Love it all, can't wait to recieve my next SL now, what your favourite?
I thought it would be fun for you to see styles and colors.....because of the light some look like the same colors but they are all different.
I really love the neuvou bow, but I. Will say I love all of them.
Lilly's pink animal print is a Tinky harness, I have had two for her, I don't recommend that style. The fit on the step in's are fantastic!
I also love the animal prints...fun to coordinate a color with each dog.
I loved seeing all your collection, you have loads and I love how you have the same styles in different colours for each of your babies.
I'm now waiting on the big bow fur coat in Ivory, puppy pink nouveau collar, lavender bow, tiffis gift tailbow collar, tiffi blue nouveau harness and I've just got the perfect pink big bow and I'm really happy with it :) I really love Susan lanci it's just the waiting time it's a long time, but then again it's worth the wait!

#13 ·
I loved seeing all your collection, you have loads and I love how you have the same styles in different colours for each of your babies.
I'm now waiting on the big bow fur coat in Ivory, puppy pink nouveau collar, lavender bow, tiffis gift tailbow collar, tiffi blue nouveau harness and I've just got the perfect pink big bow and I'm really happy with it
I really love Susan lanci it's just the waiting time it's a long time, but then again it's worth the wait!
You have a bunch coming Jessica...I can't wait to see it! I love everything you ordered, I don't have any of the Tiffi blue but it is one of my favs. I agree, it takes forever. I bought almost all of mine from a Botique we had close to us in Florida. I was lucky, they would place their orders with the girls in mind and call me when it came in. It was pricier because I didn't get much of a discount....but I didn't have to wait.😉
I'm excited too, Melissa mailed me yesterday to tell me that the tiffi blue harness and wooflink and louisdog things are on the way and she will send the rest of the SL stuff once it's made. So I'm excited to get it all in time for Christmas!
I'm excited to see what the tiffis gift collar is like because it looks stunning online.
That's great that the boutique would call you. Are you waiting on any orders at the moment? :)

#5 · (Edited)
Deb your collection is absolutely spectacular! We don't have a collection like that as far as the harnesses go. We get more use out of the buddy belt. But we do have about 10 SL collars and the nouveau bow is my absolute fave bow collar of the SL bow collection. Maybe next summer we'll invest in a couple more harness styles. Thanks for sharing!

#14 ·
I love your Susan Lanci collection, thank you for sharing. Sometimes seeing it on your dogs makes me want to buy it for mine, you match the colour to each of your dogs so well. I just love Susan Lanci. Nibbles has an amythest pure & simple step-in with matching collar and lead plus a black cupcake step-in/collar/lead set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.