Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got some packages today and wanted to share them with you! We are about to have a terrible storm so the lighting is really poor, sorry!!

Anyway we got our Susan Lanci cheetah bow harness, SL crystal rocks collar (to match water lily harness), Greenbelts collar, and Woowoo rescue doggie tag!!

Here is Lola in the cheetah harness:

Mimi wearing the GB collar

Mojo's dog tag

Water lily harness and collar

Lola and Moji! (She was not in the mood for pictures if u can't tell, lol)

Leo wondering where his gifts are???

Accidentally left the flash on and mimi's coat looks so shiny!! :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Zorana, everything looks gorgeous !!!
I love that first pic of Lola. she looks so pretty in that SL harness ! I have that pink cheetah for Latte but it doesn't have the bow. I love the bow !

Mimi looks so gorgeous in her new collar that matches the water lily harness. I really love that a lot !!!

Love everything really. the pink greenbelts one is so pretty and Mojo looks so handsome in his collar with his new tag too :).

aww, nothing for Leo. :-( . hehe

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love that first pic of Lola. she looks so pretty in that SL harness ! I have that pink cheetah for Latte but it doesn't have the bow. I love the bow !

Mimi looks so gorgeous in her new collar that matches the water lily harness. I really love that a lot !!!

Love everything really. the pink greenbelts one is so pretty and Mojo looks so handsome in his collar with his new tag too :).

Hahahaha, Leo does look like he's pouting in the second to last picture!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe!!! That greenbelts collar is my fave on Braxton. Looks really good on Mimi too! I really love the clusters greenbelts and crystal rocks SL for the longcoats because it shows more. Everything looks real nice. Mimi looks like she got fuzzier overnight!😋

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks E!! I'm really happy with everything! I think Latte needs a bow harness too!! The Greenbelts collar is so cute but since she's been wearing mostly SL, it's hard to get used to the thickness!
Poor Leo, such a neglected boy!! ; (

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awe!!! That greenbelts collar is my fave on Braxton. Looks really good on Mimi too! I really love the clusters greenbelts and crystal rocks SL for the longcoats because it shows more. Everything looks real nice. Mimi looks like she got fuzzier overnight!😋

Thank you!!
It's so pretty, just really thick and I can't get used it to! Lol. I already caught her trying to chew it off. I think the crystal rocks are my favorite, and they're lightweight. I have a flower slider for the pink cheetah giltmore collar and mimi tries chewing that off too, naughty monkey. Mimi's coat keeps getting thicker and longer! I hope she ends up furry like Leo, he's got the longest, fuzziest leg fur!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thank you!!
It's so pretty, just really thick and I can't get used it to! Lol. I already caught her trying to chew it off. I think the crystal rocks are my favorite, and they're lightweight. I have a flower slider for the pink cheetah giltmore collar and mimi tries chewing that off too, naughty monkey. Mimi's coat keeps getting thicker and longer! I hope she ends up furry like Leo, he's got the longest, fuzziest leg fur!

Omg his leg fur is crazy long! That's so cool!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nice goodies! They look adorable!

Leo's leg fur is awesome! I love it! I noticed that Mimi's fur is getting thicker. She's so pretty. The only bad thing about that is the seasonal shedding of their coats. :foxes15: lol Does Leo shed a lot?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Everything is fabulous!!! I just love seeing your sweeties in their new goodies. :) I've been waiting FOREVER for Lulu's tag I ordered from a tag store on Etsy (I forgot the name). They said it was shipped a month or more ago, and I still don't have it. :( I'm beginning to think I can forget it.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice goodies! They look adorable!

Leo's leg fur is awesome! I love it! I noticed that Mimi's fur is getting thicker. She's so pretty. The only bad thing about that is the seasonal shedding of their coats. :foxes15: lol Does Leo shed a lot?
Thank you! Leo turned 2 in February but his coat keeps growing, like a chia pet! Haha.
Leo's never shed very much but this year it's really bad!! Mimi isn't shedding at all! Believe it or not, Lola sheds the most, she's got the in between coat. Her fur is soft like a bunny and longer than Mojo's.
Can't wait for shedding season to be over!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everything is fabulous!!! I just love seeing your sweeties in their new goodies. :) I've been waiting FOREVER for Lulu's tag I ordered from a tag store on Etsy (I forgot the name). They said it was shipped a month or more ago, and I still don't have it. :( I'm beginning to think I can forget it.
Hi Tina!!! Where have you been??? Thank u so much! I've been so busy with work, wedding, and working out that I had to get the pups some stuff to make up for being a bad momma!
1 month ago?? That's insane. Did u message them about it?? That is was too long. 😠

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh Miss Z the real moddeling pictures are even better than the 'I'm so excited look what I have in the post' pictures :)

I really love the Crystal Rocks collar, but my favourite is the Greenbelts. Those cluster collars from Shannon are so pretty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts