Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All :)

Does anyone have a cuddle cup bed from Susan Lanci? Thinking about getting one for Benny. Wondered if your babies liked them and how well they hold up. There are expensive! But look so soft and comfy...

Or if you know of another brand I would love to check it out..

Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I believe one of the members makes these. I have a pattern I found on a hedgehog forum labeled as a snuggle sack. I'm sure the more familiar members can help more. But check the crafts section or the search button.
P.S. I started making mine from just leftover fleece, but my sewing machine died. My mom is finishing it for me. So I don't know how used ours will get.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mary, try a tiger dreamz trundle bed! They are AWESOME!! Brody has the snow leopard one and he loves it much more than any of his other beds. They are very plush and well made.

This is the best place I've found for the best price. You don't have much of a choice on color, etc. but you could try one without spending a fortune. :) Cheap shipping too.

Tiger Dreamz 3-way Snuggle Luxury Pet Bed | Overstock.com

Tiger Dreamz 3-way Snuggle Luxury Pet Bed | Overstock.com

You can also look for threads here with people talking about the ones they like best.... here's one:

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chi-chat/65045-what-color-your-chis-tiger-dreamz-bed.html

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhhh, I love the snow leopard! I am going to order this one! Thank you Tracy! You saved me a lot of money!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You won't regret it Mary! They are awesome beds!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It's ordered! Can't wait to get it....
These beds are really great! I have two. :thumbright:
Just do not put them in the dryer, it ruins the "fur", hang to dry instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts