goal weight: 126 lb
total weight loss: 7lb
lbs to go: 17

wish me luck!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok now i have a holiday planned for a week in menorca on the 21st of march!!!! bikini time... ive bought a yoga ball and ive had great fun bouncing round on it. so the plan is to do the yoga exercises everyday, as many sit ups as i can, only drink water, no snacking and eating healthy meals. im even going to walk twice round my building everyday (up 14 floors, across the hallway, down 14 floors twice). fingers crossed it works!!!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wooooo!! i just fit into my skinny trousers!!!! they havent fit for 3 years!!! i was going through all my clothes trying to find something to wear for a date on saturday and i realised nothing fits!
which is good but bad - i have no money to buy anything new! at least my student loan comes through soon so new wardrobe here i come!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
suzi said:
wooooo!! i just fit into my skinny trousers!!!! they havent fit for 3 years!!! i was going through all my clothes trying to find something to wear for a date on saturday and i realised nothing fits!
which is good but bad - i have no money to buy anything new! at least my student loan comes through soon so new wardrobe here i come!
yay! congrats!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol just reading my past posts! that 'date' was the first time i met Matt! :D
anyway update - i hit my goal weight!!!!!!
i stopped eating anything which was remotely unhealthy! so i basically lived on chicken with brown rice, i took the stairs everywhere instead of lifts and looked good in my bikini on holiday in june!
so im now a UK size 8!! this time last year i was a UK size 14!!! not sure what that is in USA sizes...
so for anyone who's dieting, stick at it!!! its soooo worth it in the end!
and now i can treat myself to chocolate every now and again :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts