Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend who lives in Orange County/LA area, CA. found a little tiny Chi girl wandering the street near her area. She has posted for weeks and with the shelters and and no one has come to claim her.
Her guess is that she is 5 years old, she weighs 5 lbs., and she is black brindle and is a little sweetheart they say. She looks more of an apple head than a deer type... The picture of her is not that great as it was taken with a cell phone and she was a bit scared. I will try and get some better pics.
My friend cannot keep her, but she wanted me to post here in case anyone would be interested in giving her a forever home. She is willing to give her to someone here, but she wants to make sure she is going to a good loving home. She plans on getting her checked at the vets, but so far she said she seems to be in good health. She knows that she can turn her over to a rescue, but she wanted me to post with the forum first.
I will give you all more info. and more pics of her.
They have given her a name of "Lolli" :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Awww... She is so beautiful. I love brindle coats.
If no one can take her, I'm pretty close, I'm going to ask my hubby when he gets home from work. I've been wanting another chi for my Lucy to have a buddy. I do have a 3 year old though, so I'd have to make sure she is okay with children. He's been pretty consistent saying no, so cross fingers.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww... She is so beautiful. I love brindle coats.
If no one can take her, I'm pretty close, I'm going to ask my hubby when he gets home from work. I've been wanting another chi for my Lucy to have a buddy. I do have a 3 year old though, so I'd have to make sure she is okay with children. He's been pretty consistent saying no, so cross fingers.
That would be so wonderful if you could...I will ask my friend how she is with kids....she has 3 small grandchildren living with her right now and so I'm sure she is good with the kids. The only reason she cannot keep her is that she has her family living with her right now and it is just too much for her to handle having a pet responsibility too. I will do more checking for you...Hopefully your husband will say yes:)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Ohh she is soooo cute!! L.A. is about 3 hours from me, but I have no transportation over there.

I hope your friend finds a home for her; a cute little face like that needs tons of kisses from a family.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Oh, my gosh, she is so pretty. I have always loved that color. If no one else can take her, I can. I will be in the LA area Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
212 Posts
My hubby is saying no and sticking to it. He says if we get another dog he wants a bigger dog as a running buddy, so no more chi's. :( Really love her sweet little face. I hope she can get a great new home.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I called this morning about her and the dog's owner had called and she is back with her family. So, it's a happy ending for sweet little Lolli.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts