Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
What exactly happened/is going on in that first picture? Did you alter it?
I do love that close up picture of the two of their faces. So cute. I can never get good ones like that of mine cause they rarely stay still next to each other! :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What exactly happened/is going on in that first picture? Did you alter it?
I do love that close up picture of the two of their faces. So cute. I can never get good ones like that of mine cause they rarely stay still next to each other! :)
No I didn't alter it, I am no where talented enough to do anything like that. lol Sassy was sitting by me and the blue light from my computer mouse made it come out that way. We actually got several of her with the light on her and it just made me think ghost dog.I thought you all would enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
No I didn't alter it, I am no where talented enough to do anything like that. lol Sassy was sitting by me and the blue light from my computer mouse made it come out that way. We actually got several of her with the light on her and it just made me think ghost dog.I thought you all would enjoy it.
I was wondering what happened there! How spooky! :D The middle pic is so adorable. Is that you in the last pic with Chloe? It's a very sweet pic. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was wondering what happened there! How spooky! :D The middle pic is so adorable. Is that you in the last pic with Chloe? It's a very sweet pic. :)
thank you, that is me. the middle pic is chloe with another pup (not hers) she is just so sweet to everyone, I so love that little girl and am so blessed she is still with me after the hard time she had with having her puppies. She lays on me all the time like in the pic. just snuggles and loves me.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Like the others I can't really see the first one well, but the other two are very nice. Cute puppies and you too!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, what sweet pics! The first is definitely creepy. Hehe. I just love the one of her & the puppy...how swwet! She definitely looks like a love bug. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww, what sweet pics! The first is definitely creepy. Hehe. I just love the one of her & the puppy...how swwet! She definitely looks like a love bug. :)
Now that I have finally figured out the pic thing I will keep different subjects seperately but I was just playing yesterday and pulled up sone recent pics. Creepy and sweet don't really go together do they, hee-hee, oh-well it is interesting. Glad to show off what a sweetie Chloe is.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cool is that first pic! Looks like an X-Ray. :lol: The second pic is very sweet! 3rd pic with the sweet baby laying on your chest melts my heart. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts