Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet Pea was a Hot dog.

Group shot (one dog is missing, it was hard enough to get these 5 to stay together and try to get a blind/deaf dog to stay wasn't happening):p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sweet Pea doesnt look that thrilled with the outfit in the first shot, LOL! Great Group shot:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. :D Yeah Sweet Pea isn't fond of costumes. She thinks they are degrading and she doesn't like people laughing at her. LOL She wouldn't even move with that on I moved her a certain way and she just stood there like get this thing off of me.

·
Registered
740 Posts
great group shot! I have a min pin also lol does the the same thing...I put something on him he either freezes or my fav flops over in sgame and wont move lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
[FONT="Georgia"]
LOL! Oh, I love that hot dog costume! That's hilarious! :laughing1: Great group shot, I'm super impressed you can get all those pooches together like that long enough to snap a photo! :hello1:

x [/FONT]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trust me it took a lot of pictures (and patience lol) for one okay picture. I try to get them as close to Sweet Pea as I can, but she will move away she's always trying to be next to me. And my youngest one (the big guy in the picture) has doggie ADD or something so he'll see something else and want to do that. I have to get the best treat I can find to get anyone's attention. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts