Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Lavender came to live with me, the lady from the rescue organization said she was standoffish with men. I have two grown sons who are animal lovers, and she took up with them right off with no problem. She loves them and they love her. My son, Darin, came by on his way home from work last evening and sat down and chatted for a bit. Lavender was on his lap immediately, of course. She was content to just sit there for a minute, then she decided she didn't want him chatting with me, she wanted him paying attention to her, so she put her paw on his mouth and gave him her best girly look, flirting with him with all her might! Sooooooo adorable!

Jeanette

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, yes, she knows who loves her! She gets this girly, flirty look on her face and her body language is so cute, curling against you and making it clear she wants to be loved on. Everyone falls in love with her immediately.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awww how sweet is that.....She is so adorable

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, yes, she knows she's beautiful! She's been told that enough, probably all her life. She wiggles her little butt and flirts, gives kisses and paw pats, prances around with that gorgeous tail waving and her eyes sparkling. There's something very special about little girl dogs that know they're pretty and love it!! She can melt my heart with a glance.

Jeanette

1 - 8 of 8 Posts