Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella tonight after her supper....the sunlight was streaming across her face....

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That is beautiful. It reminds me of a painting I've seen I can't think of a title if it has one but I think it's an Englishman with a collar on. Does anyone know the painting I'm talking about, or have I lost my mind? lol

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It reminds me of a painting I've seen I can't think of a title if it has one but I think it's an Englishman with a collar on. Does anyone know the painting I'm talking about, or have I lost my mind? lol

I think it is one of the kings...maybe Henry the VIII ...but I can picture what you are referring to in my mind ....:book:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
What a beautiful little lady. And a great picture. And Tina, your thinking of the portrait of Elizabeth the first.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beautiful little lady. And a great picture. And Tina, your thinking of the portrait of Elizabeth the first.
Pam...Elizabeth the 1st is a much more complementary comparison then my guess of Henry the VIII :D:D:D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That's it!!!! Thank you Pam and Ashley! I knew it the minute I saw that pic, and I always knew Bella was a queen!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Bella's pictures always warm my heart. What a sweet, sweet baby! :love2:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the sweet comments...but I am not letting Bella anywhere near the computer ...if she ever saw that she was being described as " regal or Queen like " there would be no living in this house for Zar and Iz..:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts