Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
After a long weekend of working at the hospital, we took the babies to my mom and step dad's house to enjoy some warm weather and sunshine and of course to swim!!

Had to snap a few photos of them relaxing and loving our hot weather!

Mojo ready for a swim to cool off!

Leo trying to paw at the pool and figure out how to get in!

Cousin Carter smiling for the camera!

Mimi not too happy about being dripping wet....

Much better now that she is tanning with her bff Moj

My girls wearing their new dresses

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Omg I was so close to ordering that yellow dress that lola is wearing. But I figured with my luck there'd be none in stock since it's older. Now I def want it! Looks so cute in the photos. And that picture of Mimi dripping wet is hilarious! She does not look happy at all 馃槣. Love all of the pics!

Registered
Awww, love the pics. Lucky doggies. How do you like the crystal rocks collar? I think it is my fav. It looks beautiful on Mimi!

Registered
Fun days by the pool! I would love some of those myself. ;) I could eat Lola up in her pretty little dress. What a snoozing doll. So glad ya'll had a great time!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Omg I was so close to ordering that yellow dress that lola is wearing. But I figured with my luck there'd be none in stock since it's older. Now I def want it! Looks so cute in the photos. And that picture of Mimi dripping wet is hilarious! She does not look happy at all 馃槣. Love all of the pics!

Thanks! It's so adorable in person! Elaine was talking about the honey dress and I thought it was so cute too then I was trying to find something to match for Lola which led me to yellow one. I haven't tried it on Mimi yet bc I think she will look like a bumblebee. I think u will like it. The honey dress is so cute too, the skirt has lots of layers.

Meemers was not happy at all about going swimming bc she kept swallowing water :(

Premium Member
Thanks! It's so adorable in person! Elaine was talking about the honey dress and I thought it was so cute too then I was trying to find something to match for Lola which led me to yellow one. I haven't tried it on Mimi yet bc I think she will look like a bumblebee. I think u will like it. The honey dress is so cute too, the skirt has lots of layers.

Meemers was not happy at all about going swimming bc she kept swallowing water :(

The honey dress is so adorable! I def like the way the yellow looks on lola bear it really stands out, if I do end up getting it I'd for sure get it for Brax because she's mostly white like lola with darker markings. I do think it would look pretty on Mimi, you're so lucky your girls can wear the same size 馃槉. I'm not sure if Ava will make it to size 2, but I wouldn't mind, then her and Brax can share clothes 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Awww, love the pics. Lucky doggies. How do you like the crystal rocks collar? I think it is my fav. It looks beautiful on Mimi!
Thanks Deb! :)
I love the crystal rocks collar! It got a lot of bling to it! Lola has a SL metalisse (I think? ) collar in lavender and it's a gorgeous too. It's got silver and gold in it. I love this brand bc it's so light weight and washes easy. 馃槃

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Fun days by the pool! I would love some of those myself. ;) I could eat Lola up in her pretty little dress. What a snoozing doll. So glad ya'll had a great time!
Come on by Tina!! They love going to either grandma's house, they all start crying once we get to their subdivisions bc they already know they're close! It's so funny.
Lola says thank you!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
The honey dress is so adorable! I def like the way the yellow looks on lola bear it really stands out, if I do end up getting it I'd for sure get it for Brax because she's mostly white like lola with darker markings. I do think it would look pretty on Mimi, you're so lucky your girls can wear the same size 馃槉. I'm not sure if Ava will make it to size 2, but I wouldn't mind, then her and Brax can share clothes 馃槉

It would look so cute on Brax! I'm so glad Mimi ended up bigger than expected, about 1 pound bigger which makes her and Lola the same size!
. It's crazy bc her sister Alice was twice her size at 8 weeks and then ended up slightly tinier than Mimi full grown. I guess you just never know!
I got the boo dresses in too but haven't had a chance to snap some shots! Will try to later today!!

Premium Member
Awe can't wait to see the boo dress on Mimi. I am waiting for the yellow boo dress for Brax. I really wouldn't mind if her and Ava wear the same size. I think that'd be easier anyway lol. It's weird Ava will be 8 mnths in 5 days and she's 3.8 lbs and 8" length which is 1" less in length than Brax but Ava's chest is 11", bout same size as Brax. Ava's stocky and muscular. But we will see how big she gets. I honestly can't wait haha. Love the puppy stage, but love even more to see the adults they blossom馃尯into

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Awe can't wait to see the boo dress on Mimi. I am waiting for the yellow boo dress for Brax. I really wouldn't mind if her and Ava wear the same size. I think that'd be easier anyway lol. It's weird Ava will be 8 mnths in 5 days and she's 3.8 lbs and 8" length which is 1" less in length than Brax but Ava's chest is 11", bout same size as Brax. Ava's stocky and muscular. But we will see how big she gets. I honestly can't wait haha. Love the puppy stage, but love even more to see the adults they blossom馃尯into

Lola and Mimi are weird too bc Mimi is looks bigger structurally but weighs less than Lola but it may be her fur. Lola gained some weight! And Mimi's chest is an inch smaller than Lolas. However they both fit a size 2. Ava is so small! 8" long is so short! I wonder how big she will get!
When is your boo dress coming? I ordered a turquoise one and a pink one. I'm not sure who is getting which one yet! The
spring breeze top I ordered was sold out so I replaced it with 2 sup? Tanks from WL for the boys.

Premium Member
Lola and Mimi are weird too bc Mimi is looks bigger structurally but weighs less than Lola but it may be her fur. Lola gained some weight! And Mimi's chest is an inch smaller than Lolas. However they both fit a size 2. Ava is so small! 8" long is so short! I wonder how big she will get!
When is your boo dress coming? I ordered a turquoise one and a pink one. I'm not sure who is getting which one yet! The
spring breeze top I ordered was sold out so I replaced it with 2 sup? Tanks from WL for the boys.

Oh I love those sup tanks! I want one for Bailey. Def post pics of the boys in theirs. I ordered on second week of June, so I'm expecting everything soon. I ordered Braxton the pink wooflink rocks tank to match Ava's green one, Brax got the yellow boo dress (but I loved the turquoise too), and she got the pink flower top from new collection. Ava got the ivory flower top, cream icecream tank, they each got the poodle dresses. Yeah Ava has been 8" length since 6 months. The only changes I've noticed is that she grew taller and weighs a few oz more, since a month ago. And it seems she's very muscular and stocky. She was charting 2.5-3 lbs. but she has clearly exceeded that. I wouldn't be surprised if she tops out at 4 lbs. I just think she's gonna be a short and stocky girl lol. You should see when I'm walking her lol she looks dinky lol. I'm actually relieved she exceeded 3 lbs!

Registered
oh, I love these pics !!! that pool looks so great . I want a pool like that :D.
and , I Love Mimi and Lolas new dresses !! I am getting the adorable dress for Tootsie and I want the honey dress too

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I love those sup tanks! I want one for Bailey. Def post pics of the boys in theirs. I ordered on second week of June, so I'm expecting everything soon. I ordered Braxton the pink wooflink rocks tank to match Ava's green one, Brax got the yellow boo dress (but I loved the turquoise too), and she got the pink flower top from new collection. Ava got the ivory flower top, cream icecream tank, they each got the poodle dresses. Yeah Ava has been 8" length since 6 months. The only changes I've noticed is that she grew taller and weighs a few oz more, since a month ago. And it seems she's very muscular and stocky. She was charting 2.5-3 lbs. but she has clearly exceeded that. I wouldn't be surprised if she tops out at 4 lbs. I just think she's gonna be a short and stocky girl lol. You should see when I'm walking her lol she looks dinky lol. I'm actually relieved she exceeded 3 lbs!

You gotta post pics when your stuff comes in! I was happy when Mimi hit 3 lbs too! I don't think I could have a chi under 4 lbs with my work schedule!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts