Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I could use a baby Jade fix right about now too!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, how sweet of you guys to want to see my baby girl. :) Be back in a sec with some pics. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yes, baby Jade pics!! Good idea Ann. She always puts a smile on my face.:)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too! Sweet, innocent darling little girl!! Plus I KNOW Teresa has nothing better to do than take adorable pics of Jade all day! LMAO!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Baby Jade is 2 days shy of 16 weeks old now. :) She's been with us almost 2 weeks. Seems like just a few days ago that we got her.

These pics were taken this morning.

These over the last few days.

Be back with a few more. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ann, I have basically been sitting on my can all day today. I have so much to do that I haven't decided what I wanna do first. Now that the day is almost over, I don't have to do any of it. :lol: And I think I'm doing take out tonight too. Can we say productive? :lol:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
OMGosh!! That just made my day! She is the most beautiful apple head chi I have ever seen. And her color amazes me, as a breeder I honestly say I have never seen that color nor do I know what its called. cause she doesnt look black, nor blue nor sliver blue.

Also I had no idea that she was that old!! What is her estimated adult weight???

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That just made my whole day. Oh sweetie, she's a breath of fresh air. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life and I've seen cute!!! Thanks T and baby Jade. The pink fuzz is killin me.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Teresa, she is the sweetest thing on this earth!!! Aren't you glad she found you? I could look at her all day. I see why the day was not so productive. Who cares? She is worth all the distractions!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa she is precious! Jade is such a princess. I can't even decide which picture is my favorite. They are all so darn cute! How can you stand it???
Thanks for the pictures of baby Jade. I am definitely smiling ear to ear now!

·
Registered
291 Posts
She has got to be the sweetest little thing I have ever seen!! I don't understand how her breeder could bare to let her go. I don't think I ever have to worry about getting another Chi, I could never find one like Jade. Thank you so very much for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ann, I have basically been sitting on my can all day today. I have so much to do that I haven't decided what I wanna do first. Now that the day is almost over, I don't have to do any of it. :lol: And I think I'm doing take out tonight too. Can we say productive? :lol:
Oh T, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have the biggest smile on my face now!!! Just looking at her makes me happy. She can really leap can't she!? Holy cow! She really is the cutest thing ever.

I can't believe you have been sitting around all day - not in your household! Take out sounds like a great idea . . . !! :D

Give hugs and kisses to baby Jade for me. What a DOLL!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
OMG...She is so precious little girl.....great set of pictures....you are very good with taking pictures!!!....you should share one of her with your mom...those are so sweet...:)...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jade is complete and utter sweetness. What an ANGEL. I just can't get over how cute she is. She is beautiful! If I ever got another Chi, I'd want one just like Jade. The likelihood of finding one like her is about impossible so guess I will just have Brody. ha.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
She is so beautiful, what a lucky little girl, and you are lucky as well to have her. She just makes my heart full of joy.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Those pictures were just too much!! You seriously better never tell me where you live! Now I can't wait for hubby to get home from work to show him these. He's a Jade fan too!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts