Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
JAYNE!!! long time no see *hugs* great to see Tyson again and hear your well and the pregnancy is going good :) Love and well wishes from my mum, sister and me :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
We'll definately try to arrange something need to see what weekends am free also would be easier when it's slightly cooler my boys hate this weather, sooo leave it with me and I'll try and sort something :) I'll pm you

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Hello Jayne, this is the first you've posted since I joined but I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your Tyson better. Congrats on the baby. Boy or girl? Or do you not wish to know? :rolleyes: :D Glad to hear the morning sickness is gone. That is miserable. Yuck!

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone :D

We havnt found out the sex as our hospital will not tell us and the private hospital charges £150.00 which is much better spent on baby bits !! :)

As for names , the only name I am 100% on is Tyler as i really think its a boy. I have NO ideas for girl names !! so any suggestions are welcomed lol

xxxx

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
You have to go to a private facility to find out? How cool! Here in the States it's just the thing to do... to know in advance.

Back when I was having babies, knowing ahead of time wasn't an option, they didn't do that back then. LOL Not knowing was all part of the joy and anticipation of the birth! You're lucky you don't know.

·
Registered
877 Posts
It's better not to know the sex of the baby. Let it be a surprise, the baby's gift for you. Tyler is a lovely name. I like the name Isla for a girl.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
oh i've missed seeing pics of tyson he is one of my favorites :D he looks great! :D

jayne i love your ticker :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
OMG! JAYNE AND TYSON! I'm so glad you guys are back...it's been like forever!!! Pregnancy pillows are the BEST! Tyson has comfy taste. ;) WELCOME BACK! Glad you're feeling well now. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts