7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little girl is grown up now. Just thought I would share this photo from
her portrait session:

and here is Jerry's that was taken in February for those who don't know us:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are so precious, Therese! What a gorgeous photo of Tabitha. I remember the photo of sweet little Jerry! Adorable, as always. :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I saw both of these photos on Facebook, but they are so damn perfect in every way that I simply can't resist saying again that I love and adore Tabitha & Jerry. They are simply gorgeous Therese.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BEAUTIFUL! Jerry's little tongue is so sweet!!
thanks. yes, Jerry is just as sweet as he looks in the photo :)

I saw both of these photos on Facebook, but they are so damn perfect in every way that I simply can't resist saying again that I love and adore Tabitha & Jerry. They are simply gorgeous Therese.
thanks so much! you know they are my pride and joy...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awww Therese, I have missed T&J, you know they are 2 of my absolute favorites. I don't get to see them on FB anymore :-(

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
It's been WAAAAY to long since you've posted pictures of them!!! They are 2 of my favorites as well. Gorgeous babies!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ditto, way tooo long since I've seen pics of your two...:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Therese - I can't tell you how often I have thought of you and sweet Tabitha and Jerry! I am so HAPPY to see these pics! You made my day! :) They are gorgeous beautiful dogs and have always been two of my favorites.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Therese they are beautiful as ever! So nice to see some "familiar" faces! I hardly ever visit here anymore. I miss everyone. Love love love the pics!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
So wonderful to see Tabby and Jerry again... No facebook for me these days either.. Therese, I hope you, your daughter, and the pups are all doing well.. I miss you guys. Blessings, Deb

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I saw this thread and thought someone had pulled up an older thread ... have to say I am excited to see you again! Your two are adorable as always...and man, that coat on Tabitha...it's awesome!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts