Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tabitha and Jerry have a new little sister, Evie. She is 13 1/2 weeks old and 1 lb 13 ounces. She just came home yesterday and is doing well.

They are not sure what to think of each other yet...

thank you Kristi for the Puppia :)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
So cute, I love them all. I like the pink harness coat. I am getting one for my new Chi but waiting till she is little older she grow out of it so fast. Amberleah lou lou is 7 weeks old yesterday. and only weighs 1.5

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
AWWWW!
Evie is such a sweetie pie!!!
All of your chis are very gorgeous

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is darling! I LOVE the looks of the other two in the first picture. Too funny! I like how her coloring reminds me of a blend of the other two!

Ruby (our smallest) was 14 weeks exactly when we got her and she was 1 lb. 15 oz. When we took her to the vet a couple of days later she was 2 lbs. so Evie and she may end up sized similarly. I am not certain how she is sized compared to your other babies.

What a gorgeous family you have!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she's so darling and has such a sweet face! The pic on the chair is sooo darn cute, I just want to cuddle her. :D I love her name too, it fits her perfectly.

Congratulations Therese! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Therese, what a delightful surprise! Evie is really beautiful and looks gorgeous with Jerry and Tabitha.. I can't even begin tell you how very happy I am for you!. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
407 Posts
Evie is just just beautifulbut then Jerry and Tabitha are gorgeous as well. Sparkles has the exact same harness. If i could only figure out how to post pics you could see.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congrats Therese! You now have 3 of the cutest chi's I have ever seen. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts