Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Yes, Yes Draco! Tabitha will be your Valentine! And she will be true to only you :love7:

You have lavished her with gifts and affection. What girl could resist???

Tabitha kisses your picture and sniffs your love letter...

Chicken! nom nom nom!

Really big tail wag!!! Thank you!

ChiBoyMom (Debra) from Therese: I would just like to add, that the gifts you made are so lovely and so much
appreciated! The pink blanket is wonderful!!!
And the pretty "crate warmer" is such a great idea--especially this Winter.
Thank you for all of the effort you put into this. It is greatly appreciated by all of us!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, Tabitha.. That's quite a fella you got there..lol Loving all your goodies.. Deb

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
My sweet Tabitha, I am really glad you liked my love offerings...think of me when you dream. I am glad you like the chicken bits...they are my very favorite. All my love,
Draco

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those little chicken bits are Brody's favorites too!! And they are so healthy. 100% chicken. He loves them. Great gifts Draco!!! I love the crate warmer!! Very special.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those little chicken bits are Brody's favorites too!! And they are so healthy. 100% chicken. He loves them. Great gifts Draco!!! I love the crate warmer!! Very special.
Both Tabitha and Jerry are going nuts for the Chicken! I can see we will have
to get more of those :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That blanket and crate warmer are gorgeous. Tabitha looks especially happy to get such a lovely valentine. Isn't it funny how they are so interested in cards and letters ??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts