Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you keep the tags on your pups all the time? I put peppers on her collar and she just carries it around in her mouth. Prances around with it. It's cute but then she lays down and chews on it. I took it off and put it on my key chain.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I don't put registration tags on their collars but they all have little brass ID discs with :

Name
Phone
Reward
Microchipped

engraved on them.

County tags out here are disgusting coloured big clip plastic things, not at all aesthetically pleasing to the eye!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Bailey's tags are on her harness which she only wears when we go somewhere.

Emmie's tags are on her collar and she wears it all the time except at night.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby's tags are on his collar. He wears his collar most of the time. He doesn't wear it if there is no chance of him accidentally getting out (like if we are staying inside for a while without the front door being opened) and he doesn't wear it in his crate or to sleep, either. It is always on when there is any chance he could get out.

His tags are not in his harness because I don't want him to have to wear his harness except when we are going on walks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got her used to wearing a collar so I could put her tags on it. She doesn't scratch at it anymore. I also use her collar to put lavander oil on it so I guess it's still good she got used to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts