Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow your customers must love visiting your shop what a gorgeous chi!
Thanks Jessica....she is a sweetheart. I just saw your question on the SL colors. I will get a pic. The French Lavender is a favorite of mine on Lily & Raisin. I love all bright oranges, pinks and corals. Any would be gorgeous on your girls. I am in love with everything that they make. It is so well made and functional!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Wow your customers must love visiting your shop what a gorgeous chi!
Thanks Jessica....she is a sweetheart. I just saw your question on the SL colors. I will get a pic. The French Lavender is a favorite of mine on Lily & Raisin. I love all bright oranges, pinks and corals. Any would be gorgeous on your girls. I am in love with everything that they make. It is so well made and functional!
Can't wait to see the photo! I think I'm gunna get a electric pink soon once I've found out if the XS fits millie okay.
I'm going to wait for the other girls till they are fully grown I don't want them to grow out of them really quickly :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would wear it also Caitlin! It is wonderful to bring them, funny though, sometimes it seems like they would rather be home. I think they like my undivided attention, work takes precedence..;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts