Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought myself my first pair of good shoes a couple of weeks ago..they're from New Balance, bought an old stepper and some videos from someone off of eBay a couple of weeks ago, and today I decided to go ahead and order a treadmill, with a weight capacity that I exceed but will be working on to reach with the stepper.

I've taken these few steps in the right direction. now I just have to work on not eating so much, eating healthy and....not giving up after one day because Im too hungry or sore.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Best of luck Crystal! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. I need to do something too, and I've got the equipment, I just need to give myself a big kick in the pants to get started!

·
Registered
621 Posts
good luck crystal!! just remember, if your sore it means ur doing something RIGHT!!!!! also, when ur sore, WORK OUT!!! it loosens up ur muscles and will make it go away, also, if u go to wal mart or something, buy MUSCLE MILK. and eat it within 3o minutes after u work out , it will really help with your muscles not being so sore. trust me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts