Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2moro morning my sister is dropping off my moms chihuahua Lily.
Lily was my puppy originally but my mom asked me to give her to her for my step grandmother who has Alzheimers we felt it would help her with being more happy because people with that suffer from depression. Lily really helped her when she first got there but now almost 2 years later My SG's health is relaly bad and my mom cant handle lily anymore. she is a bad little dog who refuses to go to the washroom outside. She is a Pikea dog she eats everything. mom just spent 750 dollars at the vet because she ate so much Kleenex that she blocked her bowels. She is scared of other dogs so i am looking forward socializing but it looks like i have a big project ahead of me. :hello1:
this will really help me with My future when i want to have a chi rescue. I am so looking forward to being done school so i can get this off the ground!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Well Good luck.I hope you are able to get her to behave.I know how it is to have a scared dog.It is hard work but worth it in the end.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Good luck.I hope you are able to get her to behave.I know how it is to have a scared dog.It is hard work but worth it in the end.
We have a dog here now hes my roommates and he is terrified of everything... and barks All the time.. he was a really doog dog but my roommate had to move away from her bf suddenly and he chewed threw his kennel at the airport so she couldnt bring him she had to wait for her now ex bf to bring him 2 months later... and he hasnt been the same since. What he did to that dog is horrid. i wont give you guys nightmares. :foxes15:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
OH NO! I am so sorry.Hopefully he will get better with time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts