Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey turned 3 on the 27th and I didnt throw a party for her or do anything special for except snuggle and play inside since it was anly 20 degrees out side. She did get a few extra treats and few extra bites of chicken and cheese. I just can't beleive she is 3. And I can't beleive it has almost been three years since I lost my "Heart Dog" my sweeet Roxy......I still miss her everyday.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! You are not a bad Chi momma, you have had a lot on your plate ;-) She knows how special she is. I dont give parties for mine I just treat them extra special as you said you did. :) I know you miss Roxy she was such a sweet soul.

Happy Belated Birthday Zoey :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Mine only get treats and cuddles as well,and we always say happy birthday !must admit i forgot one year for poor old Simba,week later i realized that we had missed it,i'm the rotten one

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Happy belated birthday Zoey! We don't do much here either other than I try to get some new pictures of them so I can chronical how they looked as they aged ;0)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, Happy Belated Birthday Zoey! Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate. hehe We don't do much for parties here either but they get a little extra treat or two (or three). :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Happy Birthday Zoey! She is so well taken care of that every day is special and like a birthday to her. She doesn't know she didn't get a party and for some dogs, that's really stressful anyway. You celebrated perfectly. :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
We don't do anything here as Billy's in the only actual birthday that I know. The rest have a adoption day, the day they moved here, but even that is low key. A few extra cuddles is all.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Zoey!! You aren't a bad Chi Mom, Kay! Many of us only do little things for BD's. I had a big celebration on my guys 1st BD, but honestly, they didn't really enjoy it. It was more stressful to them than anything. So we decided that we would just do extra treats and stuff from then on. They think it's their BD's every day anyway. I know Zoey knows her Mommy loves her dearly. (((Hugs)))

PS~ Gia turned 3 years old in Feb. : )

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Happy Birthday Zoey! She is so well taken care of that every day is special and like a birthday to her. She doesn't know she didn't get a party and for some dogs, that's really stressful anyway. You celebrated perfectly. :)
That's exactly what I was thinking! Happy Birthday little darling.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Happy birthday Zoey!!! Omg, your not a bad chi mommy. I am the same way. A little extra treats and extra lovin' but other than that nothing different. They are so spoiled everyday it like birthdays and Xmas for them all year round lol!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This makes me feel much better now and not so quilty, Thank you all sooooo much.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O Im sure little Zoey enjoyed her extra treats and cuddles very much! Thats nothing to feel guilty about, taking such wonderful care of her every day of the year is a much more valuable gift :)
Happy 3rd Birthday to Zoey!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts