Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here crying because today Rene (my brother joe's b/f) went home until friday and he took Butterfly with him and I was okay with it until just right now. I sent him a text message asking how she was and I got a picture message of Butterfly asleep on the bear I let her take over there and there was audio of her whining and a message in text that said "i miss you and Britney so much that whined myself 2 sleep. I'll be home soon."

:cry: :( :cry:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Awww... that's so sweet.

When I went to college, my dad send me a card from my chi, Poco, and on the outside of the envelope, the return address was Poco's pawprint. On the front of the card, there was a drawing of two swings and a dog sitting on one and he said "sniff"...

The inside said "it's just not fun if you're not here with me" and Dad put Poco's paw in an inkpad and his pawprint was all over the card.

I have that card framed and hanging in my hallway. :love5:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Awww... that's so sweet.

When I went to college, my dad send me a card from my chi, Poco, and on the outside of the envelope, the return address was Poco's pawprint. On the front of the card, there was a drawing of two swings and a dog sitting on one and he said "sniff"...

The inside said "it's just not fun if you're not here with me" and Dad put Poco's paw in an inkpad and his pawprint was all over the card.

I have that card framed and hanging in my hallway. :love5:
Nice dad. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rachael Polachek said:
I must say, I've wondered several times what you'd do if your brother or his bf took Butterfly away... now I guess I know. Sounds like she'll be back but I know how you must miss her a lot. It's so easy to get attached to these little guys. :)
Well ya know, I understand Butterfly isn't my dog but I treat her the same way I do Britney. It's just that, every monday or tuesday that he'd leave, she would stay here...and she just became part of the household Here. She will be back on Friday...and believe me, if he doesn't bring her, there will be he** to pay :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts