Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Saturday was nice and random.
There was me, and my sidekick Kahlua.

I was out with my friend who adores my chi's and insisted I should meet her friend who also has a LC girl.
Got to their house; greeted by Athena, an adorable SC chocolate..

And then proceeded to meet the gorgeous little UNDER 2LB 2 year old Beanie... she was unreal, she made Kahlua look huge, I'd seen tons of tiny SC's but never a teenie tiny LC.. she looked like a little toy; but was so spunky and energetic and not shaky or anything...

...and THEN this same friend randomly invites me (and Kahlua!!) along for a random 2 hour drive out of state to a drag fashion show. o_O Where my dearest Lua was a hit; and even got smoochies from one of the performers:

And on the way home stopped at one of their houses who happened to have a lil brindle boy.

I lead a very random life... ^_^

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
:lol: Love the drag show pic! All the photos were great though. What a bunch of gorgeous & different Chis! The wee one is beautiful! Thanks for sharing about your random day--sounds like loads of fun!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Very cute! I went to my highschool reunion recently, and we went to a drag show. Some of those Men made really hot women. :lol: So glad to hear you all had a great time. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very cute pics! Glad you had a good time! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Love the pics!
Gorgeous puppers too!

I love the drag queen kissing Kahlua, so cute!
I do makeup for a drag queen friend of mine and he is hot with legs to die for! lol
Anyway sounds like a fun filled day all round. x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts