Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those of you that know i decided not to get the LC Girl i was looking at and i am now talking to someone about her little girls, i was talking to her about her white/mink girl but now i can't deicde on her or her sister that is white... what do you think?? The other mink pup is a boy. They are just so cute!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I like both, but i'd go with the mink and white - Its adorable!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Either of them! LOL, but its not mink more like red & white but it could go gold and white. They change so much. The KC don't recognise mink BTW, there are only a few colours now available. This is currently under discussion with the breed clubs as I couldn't register my bitch as red sable and white.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Wait to you meet them choose from their personalities not just their looks!! Remember this dog is likely to live fir 10plus years so choose a good personality!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
i'd say GET THEM ALL....... how can you possibly choose lol im getting a female chihuahua in dec, deposit paid...... she will be home with me christmas week....... she will be or certainly looks all white at the moment

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i'd say GET THEM ALL....... how can you possibly choose lol im getting a female chihuahua in dec, deposit paid...... she will be home with me christmas week....... she will be or certainly looks all white at the moment
I agree. ! LOL Get them all.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm hopefully going to see them Sunday or Tuesday as they are the only full days i have off work. Here is another pic of them with the Mum ... This is the colouring of them from the back

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm having second thoughts to be honest.... i started asking loads of questions like how old are they going to be when she sells them etc and she started getitng a bit 'shirty' with me so i'm really not sure anymore. I mean you wouldn't get annoyed at someone just for asking questions would you?? .... Hmmm

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
She should be eager to answer any question you have
and be glad you are interested in their care.This is
before AND after you buy from her.Hmmmm doesnt
sound good.What would she say if you ask if she
tests her stock for genetic diseases?? Right!!
Sounds like she could be trouble.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm having second thoughts to be honest.... i started asking loads of questions like how old are they going to be when she sells them etc and she started getitng a bit 'shirty' with me so i'm really not sure anymore. I mean you wouldn't get annoyed at someone just for asking questions would you?? .... Hmmm
DEFINATELY NOT - when I sell puppies I like people to ask questions, the breeder shouldn't be upset or annoyed or angry! They should be pleased tgat you are showing an interest in their breeding.
I had someone looking at the long coat White bitch I have for sale - she said she was too long in the nose but bought one for £1000 3 years ago which has PL, undershot bite and although is under 4lb has mated her.
ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'd walk away if she's getting narky shell prob feed you a bunch of lies tbh you want to be sure you know what you're getting

I ask a bunch of questions even if you know full well that theirs no health problems in that line!! (for example if you were speaking to jesshan about her puppy you should still ask the same questions)

The way I see it is breeders are providing you a service you want your moneys worth and don't want to end up in **** because you bought a dog from an idiot who lied to you!!!

Btw daisys breeder is said idiot lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh no, i would walk too am afraid.
Only soneone with something to hide doesnt like questions in my book.
Either that or just has a bad attitude.
Either way, it's bye bye baby as far as i am concerned. lol

Very cute pups, but there are many more out there hon. x

1 - 20 of 29 Posts