Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yes girls, she is so furry!! Her mom and dad are both long coats so I'm curious to see how her coat fills in!! She was giving Leo a run for her treats tonight!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
awww reminds me of kc. her parents are both longhair as well and she is doublecoated! her bathdays are so much longer than dexters time LOL :lol: treats!!!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I've been gone for a week, an she's grown so much!!! Such a cutie patootie :)

Her and Leo are going to have almost opposite coloring, so sweet. He's got the dark sabling, she's got tan points! Her tan really is coming in. She's gonna be a furry one, look at the fluff on her already!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I swear this baby girl is getting cuter by the minute! :love2: Such a little teddy,
she looks so sweet Zorana. I love her little eyebrows, just like her uncle Benji. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been gone for a week, an she's grown so much!!! Such a cutie patootie :)

Her and Leo are going to have almost opposite coloring, so sweet. He's got the dark sabling, she's got tan points! Her tan really is coming in. She's gonna be a furry one, look at the fluff on her already!

Sent from Petguide.com App
She is getting SO big! And she's kinda a chunky monkey too! We go to the vet in 2 weeks, I'm curious to see how much she weighs.
Karen said the same thing, they're like the exact opposite in color! Love my hairy monsters!!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I swear this baby girl is getting cuter by the minute! :love2: Such a little teddy,
she looks so sweet Zorana. I love her little eyebrows, just like her uncle Benji. ;)
Awwww thank you dear! She "looks" sweet, let get that straight!! The only time she's sweet is when she's sleeping! Yes, just like uncle B!!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thanks kitty! I'm happy they're finally showing up, her brother who is a black and tan had his tan points fill in above his eyes at like 4 weeks and I was so jealous!

Bijou has a black and tan face! I loooove the eyebrows! ha ha
The new baby has some "tan" markings now but since she's red sable I'm sure it will change :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts