Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
They are so cute! Looks like they are having a good time!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Didn't think I could like your two anymore but this video...is TOO cute!! I love the shot around the 1:09 mark of Jazz and those ears!!! :love2:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There's one part in there I love. It goes by so quickly that you'll miss it if you're not watching for it, but it's about 33? seconds in. Jazz leaps over Tango, but she leaps so high that she actually goes out of frame!

Jazz has springs for legs. Seriously. When she jumps, you can almost hear the "boing-boing" noises :D When Tango jumps off the couch, his direction is downwards, from the couch to the floor. When Jazz jumps off it, her direction is up, and out, and THEN down. She just leaps upwards, with her little paws tucked in under her, and lands several feet away from the couch. I keep thinking she's going to break a leg. I have stairs at the couch (you can see them in the video,) and she'll often use them to get on the couch, but she pretty much always just does that hair-raising leap to get down. I've tried to capture it on video several times, but she's just been too quick for me.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG they are too cute for words!! Jazz reminds me a LOT of Maya. Maya is very "springy" too & with their coloring being the same (though different markings)...I could have sworn I was looking at Maya. hehe Anyway, I loved the video. It was great seeing your Chi Chi's in action! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts