Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lori, oh my gosh!!! This little outfit is to die for!!! Thank you so very very much!!! Girl, you are far to generous!!! I'm speechless! You know how much I love Louis Dog!!! It is just beyond beautiful!!! Thank you again! I am in awe of your kindness!!! :daisy: :love5:

Gia sayz: Ms Wori, itz too bigz for Ms. Jadey, so Iz will model itz for you. : )

Thanks again, girl!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is fantastic, it looks made just for Gia, it fits her so perfectly and she looks so sweet in it. Love the bone in the back pocket. hee hee. So sweet and generous of Lori! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much, ladies! It is a perfect fit for Gia! Nice because most everything the Wee's have is baggy! That's what is nice about the more pricey clothes, they are much smaller! I love Louis Dog, but can't really afford them. I did look back at Christmas time when some of the ladies were buying some things. I was afraid to buy online not knowing how the sizes fit. But the one Gia is wearing is actually sized very very close to the manufactures measurements. It is a 10" chest, and fits Gia perfect! I LOVE it!! Lori is just the sweetest, most kind, generous person I know! We can't thank her enough for such a wonderful gift! :daisy:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Yay.....I'm glad it worked for Gia, I figured it would fit either Jade or her. I couldn't resist. I have both colors for Ivy and Fern and thought the cream would look gorgeous on any of the girls:) so glad you love it:) I just love the ruffles on the hood:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay.....I'm glad it worked for Gia, I figured it would fit either Jade or her. I couldn't resist. I have both colors for Ivy and Fern and thought the cream would look gorgeous on any of the girls:) so glad you love it:) I just love the ruffles on the hood:)
You are just so sweet!!! (((((Hugs))))) I tried it on Jade, it swallows her. The hood covers her whole head. :lol: Poor little thing can't wear much of anything. I have found a few pieces that fit her, but few and far between. Not only is she really teensy, she's super skinny. She eats like a horse, though. I haven't tried it on Lexie, she was sleeping. Normally Gia & Lexie wear the same size. So it probably fits them both, which will be nice. Lexie is just a bit longer than Gia, not by much. I'll be sportin' it on one of them very soon. We'll have to go show it off somewhere. :D Thank you so much, Lori! You are the greatest!!!! I bet Fern & Ivy look adorable in their's! They look adorable in everything! Such lucky little girls!!

PS~ Yes, those ruffles are precious! The whole outfit is beyond beautiful!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How sweet, Elza, thank you! : )

Thanks Moni! : )

Well...now I kinda know what size Jade is. I'll keep an eye out for super duper itzy bitzy lol!!
Awww, Lori, you have done more than enough! : ) :daisy: Jade is so hard to buy clothes for that I don't even try anymore. :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Gia looks gorgeous in the new outfit from Lori... and so ladylike!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That is adorable!
That line runs small? where do you get it? B has barely any clothes cause most of the XS stuff I find is still too big on him.
Is that an online boutique? or is it carried in stores... off to look.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gia looks gorgeous in the new outfit from Lori... and so ladylike!
Thank you Deb! :daisy: We love it!!

That is adorable!
That line runs small? where do you get it? B has barely any clothes cause most of the XS stuff I find is still too big on him.
Is that an online boutique? or is it carried in stores... off to look.
Thank you Kitty! : )

Yeah, it runs quite small. Smallest in this brand is XS. Their XS is like an XXS, though. It has a 10 inch chest. All of the pricey lines run real small, which is nice for the tiny tots.

Girl, I can imagine that the XS clothes are too big for little B! He's no bigger than Gia. I buy XXS for Gia & Lexie. I really have to go by measurements though, because all lines seem to make things different. The little outfit that Gia is wearing is by Louis Dog. Go check it out. I know you'll love their stuff, and their XS should fit pretty good. : )

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Gia looks adorable, and the little outfit fits her perfectly. I really love it!
Lori your such a sweetie! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts