Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my baby's pictures!

These are of Tank playin outside with grandma.... He LOVES it outside!

Here's Tank after a hard days work lol....

This is Tank and one of his aunties...

AND this is Tank hangin out with Dad....attempting to stay still for a picture...

I hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thanks everybody! Lovemylittlegeeks, I didn't know anyone else on this forum had a Chi that looks like my Tank. I've only seen one other Chi like him and I think it might be his brother, but I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for all of the comments you guys. He likes bein outside and playin with his monkey and bunny in the sun, but he seems to get hot easily. I just fed him a bit of his new food, Flint River Ranch puppy. He LOVES it. So I'm hoping that'll clear up his itchyness and everything.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
MyTank said:
Awww thanks everybody! Lovemylittlegeeks, I didn't know anyone else on this forum had a Chi that looks like my Tank. I've only seen one other Chi like him and I think it might be his brother, but I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for all of the comments you guys. He likes bein outside and playin with his monkey and bunny in the sun, but he seems to get hot easily. I just fed him a bit of his new food, Flint River Ranch puppy. He LOVES it. So I'm hoping that'll clear up his itchyness and everything.

jumba's brother was all black except for brindle legs :D he was a long hair. similar markings like your baby has. i actually had to choose between him and jumba! but jumba was so goofy looking i couldn't pass him up cause he would have been the last to go lol when people were looking at puppies no one enquired about him until there was only like 2 puppies left. plus he chose me ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts