Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mummy went to da post offitz dis morning coz she said deres a package for me!! I lubs packages

I share wib batfink coz I a good cheewarwar. Kwisti sent us sum lubbley pwesents I wuv kwisti

I gotz sum bling - lotus says she wer bwing too coz she called daisy too I don't fink so big ears

And we gotz matching collarz we look so cool

Dey chew pwoof I fink lotus like to scratch it off

And sum hoodies

Lotus says she's hoomilitated

Is a bit big for her I finks teehee all da more for me
She says if it wasn't for the noms she gets shed put a compant in aboutz the trauma se goes foo here

Twigger u finks I'm smexy in purple??

Is berry warm and comfy I not hoomilitated

She's still scratching and I still smexy

I eben match mummies sox

What I habent told u is we were sent buwwy sticks too we wait nicely

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Is pwetty huh?

Lazy says she stand pwetty for bwyco she show him how pwetty she stands for chicken - um I fink my tricks r better who cares about standing nicely :roll:

Fanx you kwisti and laurel and Oakley and twigger and bwyco and demdaddy miles we wub u lots xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, I love the matching collars & the sweatshirts! And of course the Daisy collar is pretty "pecial". ;) Lucky Chirawraws!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Such lovely gifts! Those hoodies are just precious, love the collars too! Kristi is sooo sweet!! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks kristi they look lovely lotus has been chewing all day lol abd no smell I'm so relieved

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, Daisy and Lotus, you girls look so beautiful in your matching collars and those adorable hoodies! And Daisy... va va voom at the Bling! Gonna be a lotta flirting going on...lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They been spoilt!! All the boys love daisy if I wasn't sure she was spayed I would think she was in season with the way they all sniff her smexy bum!! Those hoodies will come in v useful on the school run

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww....such great gifts, Zoey knows all about the humiliation of the hoodies...lol, although today she's much happier in it, actually I haven't seen her shiver once and she's actually on top of her snuggler instead of underneath it for once.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts