Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! The puppies got to spend some quality time at grandma's laying by the pool! We had beautiful weather this weekend! This summer in general has been kinda bad, it's been cooler than usual and/or raining and cloudy.
I had my best friend's Bachelorette party last night so we relaxed by the pool yesterday after spin class so I could have the energy to stay up all night dancing, lol!

Leo's has become really brave in the water! He loves lounging around!!

He kept trying to drink the water out of the holes!

Mojo was really enjoying the sunshine!

Mimi was such a mommy's girl, glued to my side all day!

I think they all love their new car seat! Leo is so funny, he always sits or lays on the edge!! I need to start strapping him in.

Group shot cuddling on their daddy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
I'm soooooooo jealous, girl!!!! Looks like you and the little ones had a great time! I would give my right arm for some free time by a pool, but it just is not happening for me these days. :( Love the pic of Leo on the raft!! Wonder if he would share? hehe Ah, that studly Mojo Man!! I could just eat you up!! :D Beautiful Mimi! Loves her Mama. Where's Lola?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Love the group shot picture! This really was a great weekend weather wise. Looks like you guys had a great time 馃槉鈽馃挅

Thank you! We ended up back at the pool today too. We came home after 4 am from Pam's Bachelorette party and I felt bad sleeping the day away so we went back to the pool so the dogs could play w Carter, Scooby, and Alice (Leslie's chihuahua). Hope you had a great weekend too!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
I'm soooooooo jealous, girl!!!! Looks like you and the little ones had a great time! I would give my right arm for some free time by a pool, but it just is not happening for me these days. :( Love the pic of Leo on the raft!! Wonder if he would share? hehe Ah, that studly Mojo Man!! I could just eat you up!! :D Beautiful Mimi! Loves her Mama. Where's Lola?

There's Lola!! I missed the group shot. ;)
Awwwww Tina! What's going on??? Hope everything is ok!! I really try to take advantage of any pool time I can get too! The wedding is in less than 3 months! My best friends wedding is in 2 weeks, my shower in 3 weeks, my Bachelorette party soon after, standing up in my college roommate's wedding in September and then our wedding in October! Holy weddings! I'm exhausted and broke! So pool days are kinda hard to come by these days too!
Leo said he would love to share with the beautiful Lulu!

Lola kept running for the camera, she was not having it, haha!!!!

Registered
Awwwww Tina! What's going on??? Hope everything is ok!! I really try to take advantage of any pool time I can get too! The wedding is in less than 3 months! My best friends wedding is in 2 weeks, my shower in 3 weeks, my Bachelorette party soon after, standing up in my college roommate's wedding in September and then our wedding in October! Holy weddings! I'm exhausted and broke! So pool days are kinda hard to come by these days too!
Leo said he would love to share with the beautiful Lulu!

Lola kept running for the camera, she was not having it, haha!!!!

Oh, girl, sounds like you may be crazy busy and broke but having the time of your life!!! YOU GO GIRL!! I wouldn't want to be a whiner and drag you down, but let's just say lots, and lots, and lots of antibiotics and cold medicines and doctor visits for almost everybody in my family! We just keep infecting each other. Summer colds stink and WON'T GO AWAY! Also, both of my boys are in the process of buying houses. Well, Gant was supposed to close on his house June, 13th. He and my DIL were at the closing table and had signed all their papers. When it came time for the sellers to sign theirs, it was an estate situation, and one of the 4 heirs didn't come to closing and wouldn't sign the deed!!! That was a nightmare, and really upset my son and DIL and me! Thankfully, the executrix was also so upset she let Gant go ahead and move in the house and rent until she could figure out what to do. She had to hire an attorney to send a letter to the heir threatening lawsuit, and we finally got the close on the house one month later this past Wednesday. What a crazy month and a half!!

Premium Member
Thank you! We ended up back at the pool today too. We came home after 4 am from Pam's Bachelorette party and I felt bad sleeping the day away so we went back to the pool so the dogs could play w Carter, Scooby, and Alice (Leslie's chihuahua). Hope you had a great weekend too!

Awe Pam's finely getting married.! Good for her. Congrats! I don't blame you relaxing by the pool today, it was so gorgeous out. I nearly stayed hm all day and chilled. But ended up last minute downtown at Tails in the city. And dinner at an outdoor this restaurant. It was sooo beautiful down there. This may be the best weekend we've had weather wise 馃槉. I bet you'll be glad when all the wedding stuff is done. Congrats congrats!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, girl, sounds like you may be crazy busy and broke but having the time of your life!!! YOU GO GIRL!! I wouldn't want to be a whiner and drag you down, but let's just say lots, and lots, and lots of antibiotics and cold medicines and doctor visits for almost everybody in my family! We just keep infecting each other. Summer colds stink and WON'T GO AWAY! Also, both of my boys are in the process of buying houses. Well, Gant was supposed to close on his house June, 13th. He and my DIL were at the closing table and had signed all their papers. When it came time for the sellers to sign theirs, it was an estate situation, and one of the 4 heirs didn't come to closing and wouldn't sign the deed!!! That was a nightmare, and really upset my son and DIL and me! Thankfully, the executrix was also so upset she let Gant go ahead and move in the house and rent until she could figure out what to do. She had to hire an attorney to send a letter to the heir threatening lawsuit, and we finally got the close on the house one month later this past Wednesday. What a crazy month and a half!!
Ughhhhhhhh I'm so sorry to hear that love! Bryan and I always get each other sick, even when we try to lysol everything! ! Hope u feel better soon, being sick is no fun! My first year working at the hospital was so bad with infections and bugs! I swear I've got to be desensitized by now!
Buying a house is stressful enough let alone the disaster Gant went through (love his name!). Sounds like a nightmare but i'm glad he and his wife finally closed, congratulations!! They must be so excited! 馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Awe Pam's finely getting married.! Good for her. Congrats! I don't blame you relaxing by the pool today, it was so gorgeous out. I nearly stayed hm all day and chilled. But ended up last minute downtown at Tails in the city. And dinner at an outdoor this restaurant. It was sooo beautiful down there. This may be the best weekend we've had weather wise 馃槉. I bet you'll be glad when all the wedding stuff is done. Congrats congrats!

Yes we are both finally doing this! 7 years later!! Lol

Some girls love the planning but I hate it! Not only does it take all my free time, it's draining all my savings! :(
You know how we all love to shop and it's not happening anymore!

How was Tails??? I miss going there, I miss Phillip and Bruce, they're a riot! That place can be very dangerous! We had dinner at Tavern on Rush last night and it was so yummy! But their patio does not allow dogs anymore which I think is dumb!

Premium Member
Yes we are both finally doing this! 7 years later!! Lol

Some girls love the planning but I hate it! Not only does it take all my free time, it's draining all my savings! :(
You know how we all love to shop and it's not happening anymore!

How was Tails??? I miss going there, I miss Phillip and Bruce, they're a riot! That place can be very dangerous! We had dinner at Tavern on Rush last night and it was so yummy! But their patio does not allow dogs anymore which I think is dumb!

This was my first time going to the city in over a yr! And first time at Tails in about 4 yrs?! It was a lot of fun. Phillip and Bruce were too funny and more than helpful, they helped me pic out a couple Louisdog things and SL collar, literally made it in there 10 min before close. I should def leave them a nice review on yelp. It was a gorgeous day. I Definately wanna go back in a couple weeks 馃槉. Soon enough you will be back to saving and shopping 馃槉. So glad you and Bry are finally getting married.

Registered
I love all the pictures, it looks like you all had a great day by the pool and a great weekend! Your chis are so cute and Leo is so funny chilling on the inflatable mattress like that. lol I'm a bit jealous, it's been hot here for a while. What I would give to have access to a pool! :p

Registered
Looks like a lovely day Z, I wish we knew someone with a pool around here! ... 3 months till wedding times too eh? Very exciting 馃榾 My little event planning business had its first wedding 3 weeks ago - only a tiny little thing but just so huge in terms of planning and preparation- I love it though! X

Premium Member
Prince kept asking to go out on the paddle board this weekend but our weather was horrible. I'm glad you had some sunshine to enjoy! Lady wants to come float with Leo on the pool (-;

Registered
aww, I love these pics Zorana ! Leo on the float is so cute !! Mojo looks so handsome lounging and the collar looks great on him :) . and pretty Mimi is as pretty as always !!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
This was my first time going to the city in over a yr! And first time at Tails in about 4 yrs?! It was a lot of fun. Phillip and Bruce were too funny and more than helpful, they helped me pic out a couple Louisdog things and SL collar, literally made it in there 10 min before close. I should def leave them a nice review on yelp. It was a gorgeous day. I Definately wanna go back in a couple weeks 馃槉. Soon enough you will be back to saving and shopping 馃槉. So glad you and Bry are finally getting married.

Wow! That's a long time! I haven't been to Tails in a while too, since the late winter/early spring. I stayed at the Waldorf Astoria for my friend's Bachelorette party last month which is 1 block over from tails but I left at 9 am and they didn't open til 11 that day. Did they have any For Pets Only in stock? They ordered their sweaters last fall and by the time I made it in, everything was sold out! Said it sold like hotcakes! Lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
I love all the pictures, it looks like you all had a great day by the pool and a great weekend! Your chis are so cute and Leo is so funny chilling on the inflatable mattress like that. lol I'm a bit jealous, it's been hot here for a while. What I would give to have access to a pool! :p
Thanks Camille!! It's my mom and step dad's pool, we try to take advantage of it as much as possible. I would love to have an inground pool in our next house but they're so $$$$ here.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like a lovely day Z, I wish we knew someone with a pool around here! ... 3 months till wedding times too eh? Very exciting 馃榾 My little event planning business had its first wedding 3 weeks ago - only a tiny little thing but just so huge in terms of planning and preparation- I love it though! X

Thanks Jemma! The best people to know are the ones w pools and boats bc they require too much maintenance! Lol just kidding!
The wedding is around the corner and i'm freaking out! Ordering the invitations next Monday. How was the wedding you planned? Do u have pictures? Our wedding is small too, 200 people.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts